Prologue 2: Cell Saga

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Gohan after the HTC, Age; 12.

(YN)'s Status: Unknown.

Situation: Cell reached his final max transformation into Perfect Cell.

-PROLOGUE-

-AUTHOR POV-

After Cell finally Absorbs both 17 and 18 in him, he's finally reached his final perfect transformation, with a huge power boost and perfect potential he's gain, he is now called Perfect Cell, No thanks to Krillin, and especially Vegeta of course for letting Cell absorb 18, not only that, Vegeta "put an end" to (YN) knowing well Vegeta won't let anyone get in Cell's way to give him a "proper challenge". Perfect Cell is now born and ready to cause more havoc and more destruction, Trunks, Krillin, 16 looked terrified to see his final transformation and how powerful he is now, and as for Vegeta, all he can do is smile, knowing that he will finally get a true "proper" challenge that he's always wanted and will put everything he has against Cell after spending a year in the HTC with Trunks alone....Perfect Cell began to flex his muscles, clenching his hands, and to look at his perfection body of his, he felt relief and glad he has reach his perfect form...and all he can do is sing...

Perfect Cell: 🎵 P is for priceless, the look upon your faces. E is for extinction, all your puny races. R is for revolution, which will be televised. F is how fucked you are, now allow me to reprise....E is for eccentric, just listen to my song. C is for completion that I've waited for so long...T is for Terror, upon you'll bestow...🎵 *chuckling* My name is Perfect Cell, and is like to say....Hello, and all of you start sending prayers and show mercy...cause I won't.

So what will happen next? Will Vegeta finally be able to reach his full potentially and be able to finally get a win against an opponent like Cell? Is (YN) alive after what Vegeta did to him? What will Trunks, Krillin and 16 do to stop Cell? What will happen next? Find out!!!!!