Chp.12 Semi-Perfect Cell Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

Vegeta: Big Bang Attack!!

Vegeta blasts his Big Bang Attack, as the huge energy sphere goes full speed at (YN), about to hit him and for him to just stand there and look at it coming at him

Piccolo: Hey move out the way!

Gohan: (YN) dodge!!

(YN) scoffs, as he takes one arm towards the attack...and to suddenly catch it with his bear hands with such strength he's got, he began to slowly squeeze it, and to then destroy Vegeta's Big Bang Attack into pieces...everyone were shocked to see that what he just did with just one arm...and Vegeta to be seem offended and stunned at the same time, as he lands on the floor, and (YN) lowering his arm down...

(YN): Really? Big Bang Attack?? That's gotta be the lamest name attack I've ever heard, almost as lame as that hairstyle of yours.

Vegeta: ...Wh-Whatever...so what! I didn't even put full power on that attack, I just...went easy on ya, yeah, that's right! Cause I don't wanna make you cry!

(YN): Tch, suure you did.

Gohan Mind: That was so cool!! He's so cool!!

Goku: Wow! Did you guys see that!? He stopped Vegetas Big Bazinga Attack with one arm!

Piccolo: Yea, we did Goku...I gotta say, that's really incredible of him to even stop it with one arm.

Tien: Yeah, and I'm starting to like home already, good thing he's our side.

Trunks: I'm just glad things didn't turn out what I expected...man, he's sure is strong...for now.

Then, a plane appears and to land at the lookout, which happens to be be Bulma with baby trunks alongside side with her...

Bulma: Hey!

Goku: Hey Bulma!

Gohan: Bulma!

Bulma: Oh my gosh! Trunks, you're hair grow! It looks good...platonically of course!

Trunks: Thanks mom, I literally spend a year with dad in the time chamber, I'm over it

Bulma:  a year with your dad? Wow, I couldn't even last that long.

Trunks: Wouldn't recommend it, all he does is scream at ya.

Bulma: Sure he does~speaking of, why your hair didn't grow?

Vegeta: Because unlike a half breed, I am pure blood saiyan , they don't change hair nor grow out of it, not even the day we were born.

Bulma: Mmm, oh! I forgot...Hope you like them, I made them myself for your battle against the androids.

Bulma pulls out a little capsule, and inside of it, was a box of training Saiyan clothes she's made for the others as they began putting them on...