Chp.23 Gohan's Awakening Anger

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

We then left off with Gohan, witnessing the death of 16 by Cell...with his words of wisdom to not hold back, and (YN) to let her anger flow and let it out against Cell....A visible bird image can see flying through Gohan, resembling her kind and peace, until Cell pushed her too far....Gohan then looks at Cell, as he smugs and chuckles...and then...a black background a red line crosses through Gohan, and to grow, resembling her anger about to burst....and so...she let it out.

Gohan: HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

With a mighty anger yell, Gohan powers up her super Saiyan form, and to increase higher and higher, Cell was shocked to see what was happening to her and see her power rising more....the second fighters were surprised as well, her father, and (YN) too....
.
.
Afterwards, as the dust of smoke slowly clears away, Cell and the others then saw Gohan different, her Saiyan form is different, her look, her attitude as well, her Saiyan hair is spiked up, and now jolts began sparking around her...

P.Cell: Dear lord...finally! And here I thought killing 16 was harder for me that it was for you. Curious, were you friends?

Gohan: ...The murder of one's own children or children.

P.Cell: Wh-Wha-

Gohan quickly snatched the bag of Senzu beans off Cell's hands, and to vanish and appear informer of one of the Cell Jr's...

Gohan: You want me to define filicide.

She swings her arm and brutally decapitates the The Cell Jr's head and the body to explode...

Vegeta: Okay...can anyone care to explain THE FUCK!?!!

Piccolo: It's hard for me to say, but I'm pretty sure I give Goku credit for this.

Goku: The take away here is...your welcome

(YN): It still doesn't justify the means Goku!

Goku: You're mean! But also...it's not over yet, my plan is still going accordingly as cake still.

(YN): ..Huh??

Back with Gohan, she looks at the two other Cell Jr's and to charge after them and land a brutal kick to one of them, causing them to explode, the other Cell Jr blasts a beam at her, but she dodged it with such an ease...

Gohan: Bitch move.

She rushes towards it and to swing a punch to its chest and exploded as well, two more of them charge at Gohan behind, she then tosses the bag of Senzus up as she swings a back punch towards one of them, and another vicious kick to another, she then powers up and blast multiple energy blasts, killing more of the Cell Jr's and then to fly after a couple of them that try to flee away and to swing brutal punches to their faces and to decapitate them and explode their bodies...

P.Cell: Give me...Give me! Give me! Give me! Give me!

Gohan then looks at the others...

Gohan: Trunks.

She tosses the bag of beans to Trunks and catches them...

Trunks: O-Oh! Sure, on it.

Gohan: Try not to forget you're half of Vegeta and don't fuck it up.

Vegeta: Fucking...!

(YN): Heh.

Gohan then looks at (YN)...and to give him a soft smile...

Gohan: Like the new look?

(YN): Y-Yea, looks...good.

Gohan: Thanks.