Chp.34

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

We then left off with (YN) abut to fight against Dabura, Spopovich Yamu, and Majin Buu, Spopovich then dashes towards (YN) as he began throwing punches at him, but doesn't affect (YN), Yamu goes dashing to (YN) as he also began throwing rapid punches to (YN), both Yamu and Spopovich throw punches at (YN), that did absolutely nothing against (YN), he took those punches while still standing as he grunts and to thrust his palms towards them, pushing them away, as he did, Dabura and Buu both blast their energy beams at (YN), hitting him, smoke to surround too, but we then see (YN) falling to the ground and yet perfectly okay as he lands on the floor, Dabura goes rushing down after him. As he does, (YN) strikes an upper punch towards Dabura's face, and falls as (YN) spins and lands a brutal kick towards Dabura's chest and sends him flying and falls to the ground as Buu goes flying after (YN), but (YN) rushes at Buu as he leaps, and then to land ontop of Buu and stomp Buu to the ground and Spopovich and Yamu to dash at him, (YN) clothesline both of them to the ground as (YN) kept running after Dabura, and to kick him up to the air, (YN) faces his palm towards Dabura and charges an energy spehere ...

(YN): Big Bang Attack!!

He shoots his attack, as the energy sphere hits Dabura, sending him flying up as the sphere began to corrupt him and to demolish him and to explode as (YN) kills Dabura...

Babidi: D-Dabura!!

After killing Dabura, Spopovich rushes behind (YN) and to lock his arms underneath (YN)'s arms behind his neck...

Spopovich: Haha! Let's see get out of this!!

(YN): Really?? A full Nelson?

Spopovich: Damn right! No way in hell you'll escape from this-

(YN)powers his way, braking the full Nelson with such ease and force, which caused to brake both of Spopovich's arms and began to dangle around...

Spopovich: AAAAGH!!!!

(YN) then strikes a brutal punch towards Spopovich's gut, and to then give a huge gaping hole in his gut, and then to shoot a beam out of his hand, destroying his insides and sending him flying to the air and (YN) again to shoot a energy blast at him, exploding him and killing him...

Yamu: Spo...Spopovich!!! Nrrrgh! You'll pay!!

Yamu rushes to (YN) as he began throwing rapid punches and kicks at him, as he does, he began to slow down and to realize his punches and kicks wasn't working at all, and to stare at (YN) as he gave a glare to Yamu, as Yamu then to sweat in fear, and to slowly back away and to try running away, but (YN) appears in front of Yamu and to then swing a kick to his face, brutally decapitating him, and to blast his head and body and destroying it....
.
.
.
And now, that leaves to only Babidi and Buu, as Babidi began to shake in fear to see (YN) easily kill his henchmen....Babidi then grunts and looks at Buu and to leap and slap his head behind...

Buu: Ow! What Buu do??

Babidi: You big pink dumbass! You were suppose to be stronger than him! And now you failed me! You'll get no candy until you kill him!

Buu: Awww-

Babidi: And no buts! Don't even think about whining too! I am your master and you'll do as I say!

Buu: ....Fine.

(YN): Hey, how about you take it easy from him, will ya? He just woke up.

Babidi: Mind your business!

(YN): ...Hey...Buu??

Buu: Oh??

(YN): Right, Buu...listen *sighs*Can't believe I'm about to pull this Talk No Jutsu...hopefully it works, if not then I'm gonna have to end him too...here goes* ....You know, you don't seem bad at all.

Buu: Hmm??

(YN): Yeah, like you're not a bad monster...you're just...confused and not knowing what's going on, and the fact you want candy, but that little shrimp shit is being mean and won't give you any cause you aren't doing what he's telling you to do.

Buu: Oooohhh.

Babidi: Nrgh! Shove it okay?! And listen here Buu, if you don't do what I say, then I'll make sure you go back where you came from, you utter fool! Go and kill him if you can be at least useful!

Buu: ...

Babidi: Do you hear me!? I said go kill him and-AACK

Buu quickly grabs Baidid from the neck and lifting him up...

Babidi: Wh-What in the hell are you doing?! L-Let go this instant!

Buu: He's right, You be mean to Buu, and Buu hates it! So Buu will do what is good for me! If you don't give Buu candy, then Buu won't listen to you! So you go bye bye!

Babidi: N-NOO!!!!

Buu punches Babidi, exploding his head with such strength and tosses him and to then blast him and exploding him....afterwards, Buu jumps with joy...

Buu: Hahaha!! Buu killed him! Did you see what Buu did?

(YN): Heh, you sure did.

Buu: You know, you seem nice, Buu likes you, and Buu wants to fight you more-

But his stomach began to growl...and to sit on the ground and quietly whines...

Buu:  Buu's hungry.

(YN): Well...that actually worked for some reason, thanks Naruto. Now...since this thing won't do no or create havoc...what should I do to him?...Got it*

(YN) approaches to Buu....

(YN): Hey, don't worry, I'll take you somewhere where someone can buy you lots of candy.

Buu: Really?? Who??

-TIMESKIP-

Minutes later, we go back for rh west side of the city, and to then see ourselves a huge house mansion, as the door was knocked, and inside the mansion, we then see none other than Mr.Satan, who he lives here...he approaches and opens the door...

Mr.Satan: Look if you want autographs give me a sec to comb my ha-!!!?

Mr.Satan then finds Buu informer of his house, as he stood quiet...and Buu smiling...

Buu: Do you have candy?

Mr.Satan: ...Y-Yeah??

Then, Videl passes by and sees her dad with Buu outside and sighs...

Videl: I'm not going to even ask.

.
.
.
Meanwhile, we then see (YN) up in the sky, seeing Buu entering the house...which surprisingly worked...

(YN): Okay, seems like "The world saver" took it as I planned, just hope he keeps an eye on him...right then, time for me to go on my date.

-END OF CHAPTER 34-