Chp.30 FIGHT ME

-AUTHOR POV-

-MONTH LATER-

A month pass and ChiChi came back from her vacation with Bulma, she notice (YN) and Gohan were now closer than before...and is happy about it and knowing Gohan has found someone special like (YN)....And was told from Goten about them kissing...which she will let it go for now....in the meantime, with ChiChi fully recovered and ready to take over again, Hohan goes back studying and (YN) working on the farm...
.
.
.
One day, at home, Gohan was studying and to think of (YN) in her mind...until she gets called from her mom from the living room.

ChiChi: Gohan, Gohan sweetheart.

Gohan: Yeah mom??

ChiChi: Uh...Vegeta is here...Looking for you.

Gohan: Vegeta?? ...Well, tell him I'll be right there-

Vegeta: Fight me!!

Gohan: EEK!!

Vegeta pops out from Gohan's window floating in the air...

Gohan: Vegeta?!! What are you doing here??!

Vegeta: Pretty sure it's obvious, Fight me!!

Gohan: No! What?! Why?! No!!

Vegeta: Look it's been years since your idiot father killed himself.

Gohan: Saved is all.

Vegeta: Kill himself! And I haven't had a decent challenge since! So, since you have the power of a another level beyond super Saiyan, do me a favor; put down the math book, get your GI on, and fight me like you mean it!

Gohan: ...Chinese.

Vegeta: Wha?

Gohan: The book I'm reading, learning some Chinese.

Vegeta: ...What does that have to do with you fighting me?? Why are you even learning it either way?!

Gohan: 30年后你会知道 (In 30 years, you'll know...) ...Also, I'm not fighting you.

Vegeta: Bullshit! You have enough power under that hood to destroy a world 3 times over, and you're letting it go to waste!

Gohan: Vegeta, let me remind you right now that my little brother is asleep and Mom just put him in his room. So if you're really looking for a fight, keep it up and she'll give you one.

Vegeta: .....This isn't over. *flies away*

Gohan: Bye Vegeta.

.
.
Later on that same day, Gohan went to the super market to pick up some grocers and exits...

Gohan: Wonder why mom wants so many Chobani yogurt-!!!

She then gets a tingle, and to then dodge from a blast, which that came from Vegeta...

Gohan: Vegeta!!

Vegeta: Fight me!!

Gohan: I'm running errands!

Vegeta: More like running your mouth! How about you run those hands?!

Gohan: My hands are full.

Vegeta: And you're full of excuses! Let's go!!

Gohan: ...Okay look, I forgot to get pears, if you go in and grab them for me, I'll fight you.

Vegeta: Fine!!

Vegetas rushes in to get "pears" for Gohan...which is a lie...as Gohan flies off...
.
.
.
Later on that day again to night time, Gohan was at Capsule Corp, using Dr.Brief's telescope...