Chp.6

-AUTHOR POV-

As Project S was taken to Bulma's place and to be checked up with Gohan and Yamcha there, meanwhile, Trunks and Krillin fly over back to Dr.Gero's lab to find more hidden places where he kept Project S hidden...they arrived...

Krillin: *shivering* Oh my gosh it got cold already?? It wasn't that cold when we were here a while ago

Trunks: Well if you need to warm up, start blasting and looking.

Krillin: You know, I always complain about our lifestyles, but honestly shooting lasers is really fun.

Krillin and Trunks began shooting their energy beams...

Krillin: Pe-choo! Pe-choo! Pe-choo!

Trunks: Krillin....are you making laser noises??

Krillin: All the time in my head, is that weird??

Trunks: ...Pe-Pew! Pe-Pew! Pe-Pew!

Krillin: Pe-Choo! Pe-Choo!

As Trunks and Krillin kept on blasting trying to find another hidden lab room...Trunsk then notices something from a distance where he's standing...he then sees a road up ahead, and to see a door knocked down...

Trunks: Hey Krillin, over there

The two fly over and then to spot the other hidden lab...

Trunks: Found it.

Krillin: Bitchin.

The two enter the tunnel and to walk ahead...

Trunks: Krillin, if we somehow find another android here...please don't tell my dad.

Krillin: I swear on my life...unless he tries threatening it...

The two then arrive to the lab, and for the lights to automatically turn on...and to then see a a two chambers, one broken, and the other still active, and the bug still inside...

Krillin: Woah, is that...a bug??

Trunks: Seems like it, and look, that chamber is broken, must been where Project S was put in too.

Krillin: Yea, seems like it, and look!

Krillin then finds something behind the chamber...and to realize it was the space pod Project S came...

Trunks: A space pod, the one Goku came to earth!

Krillin: Yeah, so piccolo's theory was right, he is an android...well is now...still a Saiyan.

Krillin: Yeah,....Welp, time to waste that bug then!

Trunks: Wait hold on!

Krillin: Aww.

Trunks spots something, as he walks up tot the table, and to find some papers being written down...which happens to be some schematics for the androids...

Trunks: Hey look! These look like schematics for the androids! We can take them to my mom and have her look at them!

Krillin: *Don't ask how to turn them on! Don't ask how to turn them on! Don't ask how to turn android 18 on!* ...How do you turn on android 17 on? *SHIT*

Trunks: Also, they have there real names! Android 17 as Lapiz, and 18 as Lazuli...and look! Found some for Project S too! And seems like 16 apparently was modeled after Gero's son.

Krillin: ...Did you made that up??

Trunks: No, I didn't, and look! Project S information too! And has a name as well...(YN)...