Surprise!

As soon as I drove up to the alley entrance on 53rd street I parked my car and getting out while having the wind slap me in the face. I saw Josh off in the corner of the alley way with his stash of spray cans. I hurried over to and grabbed a spray can knocking the cap off.

"Hey, there you are." Josh said as he kept spraying on the brick wall.

"No I'm over there." I said sarcasm dripping form my tone.

"Ha Ha, you just bring tears of laughter to my eyes." Josh said looking over at me with a sly smirk.

"I know, no need to flatter Josh." I said giving him a smirk of my own as I slapped him playfully on the back.

"So how's life?" Josh asked as he continued to spray paint.

"It's a total hell." I said groaning as I finished off my Stay Strong saying.

"And how is that?" Josh asked as he took a look at my finished product.

"Well, all Louis care's about is Eleanor this and Eleanor that, or it's Leah this and Leah that. Now Eleanor's having a baby and it's just going to get worse. It's like I don't exist anymore." I said letting a big sigh out at the end.

"Hey, you'll always exist in my eyes." Josh said letting out a chuckle at the end.

"Yeah well that's because you're cool. Everything I do I get punished for. Louis just see's me as a trouble maker and some stuff I didn't even do." I said throwing the can on the ground in frustration. You guys might be wondering why I'm talking so much when I said I mostly stay quiet. Well, I met Josh 2 years ago and we got on real well. I can tell anything to Josh, we are like two pee's in a pod. I mostly don't talk to anyone else besides Hunter and Josh mainly. Josh let out a chuckle under his breath.

"You mean when Paris snuck pot into your backpack and Louis found it and flipped out." Josh said letting a wave of laughter hit him.

"Yeah! I was grounded for a month. A month! I told him it wasn't mine but he doesn't listen. He's never going to be a good parent that's for sure, this baby might come out stupider." I said letting out a chuckle at the end.

"Well you never know." Josh shrugged as he stepped back to admire the art work he just finished.

"You grab something to eat? I'm starving and Louis didn't exactly feed me dinner." I said patting my growling stomach.

"Sure I could use a bite to eat." Josh said grabbing his spray paint stash and following me over to my car. He threw them in the back as I sped off towards McDonald's.

Once we got there I jumped out of the car because I was really hungry.

"Slow down! I'm sure there will be plenty left." I heard Josh chuckle after me.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" Said the cashier as I stepped in line. It was only 8:00PM and there weren't a lot of customers around.

"I would like a big mac with a 6 piece nugget, a large fry, M&M mcflurry, snack size and a strawberry banana smoothie large." I rambled off as the cashier tried to process the order. Josh finally caught up and ordered his meal and we went to find a seat.

"So slow poke what's been happening in your life?" I asked taking a sip of my strawberry banana smoothie letting the coldness seap through my body like ooze. Okay ignore that last part.

"Well, my mom just got out of the hospital she's cancer free!" Josh cheered holding up his coke in the air like a trophy.

"Congrats, Josh, I'm so happy for ya." I said and just as I said that our order was called. I ran to pick it up and quickly ran back to the table ready to devour my food.