Fight club and boy am i in trouble.

I walked along the sidewalks of London. The hood of my jacket was hovering over my head like a umbrella made of cloth. My hands were stuffed inside the pockets as I didn't have anywhere else to put them. My avatar sunglasses covered my eyes, even though it wasn't sunny out I needed them to stay unrecognized.

I soon entered the warehouse where you could hear the screams and chants from outside. I slipped my hood down and put my sunglasses in my pocket. The air was musky and smelled of feet. The ring that covered the center of the warehouse was surrounded by men, chanting and screaming, as the two men fought for the win, in the ring. The men that were currently in the ring were wimps, I could tell. I walked my way over to where the ring was, but soon got stopped.

“Whoa, lady, you shouldn't be in here.” The guy said as he tousled his hair about.

“Well that's your opinion, not mine.” I said as I pushed past him to get a closer look at the men in the ring.

“Hey, could I at least get your name?” The guy said as he grabbed my arm.

“The names Parker.” I smirked as I turned around to face him. The closer you were to the rink the more light you had and now, I could finally get a good look at the guy. He was young probably around my age, very handsome. He was tall and muscular, with brown hair and sea blue eyes.

“Blake,” He said as he held his hand out as a gesture for a handshake. I simply declined by looking at it and then back up at Blake. “So what's a pretty girl like you doing in here?” Blake smirked as his gave a dazzling smile, showing off his perfectly white teeth.

“I'm here to fight.” I stated simply. Blake burst out laughing and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“But you're a girl.” Blake said through laughter as he leaned back clutching his stomach. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and he immediately stopped laughing. I hoisted him off the ground with much ease.

“I may be a girl, but I can fight.” I growled as I through him like a feather out of my hands. Blake crashed to the ground which made everyone stop to look at what happened. Blake lay on the ground trying to gasp for air.

“Is that a girl?”

“Did she just beat up Blake?”

Whispers were heard throughout the room I just rolled my eyes and proceeded towards the ring, until a chubby man stepped in my way.

“Miss, may I ask, what are you doing in a place like this?” He asked.

“I'm here to fight.” I stated simply. The whole room erupted in laughter and my anger started to boil.

“Let her fight.” I heard Blake say from behind me. I smiled at his kindness as I just threw him on the ground, but okay. “Give her a chance.” Blake said as he came into few. The crowd was now murmuring.

“Fine, but I'm not responsible for any damage. You hear girl.” The man said as he waved his finger at me.

“And who are you?” I asked as I crossed my arms.

“I am the owner of this facility, Jaggery at your service, miss.” Jaggery said as he bowed. I laughed. “And your name Miss?” Jaggery asked as he gave me a toothy smile.

“Parker, Parker Tomlinson.” I said as I gave off my own smirk.

“Ah, the one and only Parker Tomlinson. You know you're the talk of the boxing world, let alone the fighting world. It's an honor to have you in our presence.” Jaggery said with a big smile.

“Honor's all mine, Sir.” I said as I gave him a big smile.

“Let's see if you are as good as they say you are.” Jaggery smirked as he turned towards the ring. “Get Jack out here. I want him to fight, Miss Parker over here!” Jaggery yelled off to someone I didn't know.