Time is a Wasting

The soft hum of the engine roared as the bus cruised along the road. The occasional cough and sneeze was heard throughout the other wise quiet bus. The guy in front of me with the glasses and the E reader in his hand. His eyes moving side to side as he read a book I didn't quite know. The guy sitting across from me was quietly chatting on the phone as he held a hand over his mouth to keep others from hearing in on his conversation.

“Last stop at Wolverhampton, England!” The bus driver yelled as people started collecting their things. One man jolted awake as he rubbed the drull off of his bottom lip. I grabbed my duffel bag and headed out of the bus, but before I got to the front a man grabbed my wrist.

“Aren't you Parker? Parker Tomlinson?” The man with the beard said as he let out a cough at the end.

“Yes I am sir.” I said as he let go of my wrist and stood up. I scrunched my eyebrows together and he just motioned for me to keep moving forward. I did as I stepped off the bus and the cool breeze of England swept by me. I got to the side walk and looked back to see the elderly man running to catch up to me, or the best running he could do in his old age.

“Miss, I believe the time has come hasn't it?” He said as he lead me down the street.

“Who are you?” I asked as I clamped a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

“Well, I think you should know, Miss. Your duties as a fighter do call am I correct?” The man said as he coughed into a handkerchief.

“But the time is a ways off, I still have to train someone.” I said as I lowered my hand to my side.

“Ah, the older generation I remember.” The man said as a smirk grew evident on his face. “Have you visited all the cites yet?” He asked as he took out a small book from his back pocket.

“No, this is my first.” I said as I rubbed my forehead trying to free the sweat.

“You are running out of time!” The man yelled, his veins popping out of his neck as he raised his voice. “You're weak, worthless. They can't have you, they won't have you!” The man yelled as he slammed his cane into the side of the street.

“I can still fight!' I yelled as I raised my voice a little.

“Not with your attitude you can't.” He said as he looked down disappointed. “Who are you training?” He asked as he looked back up at me and motioned me to start walking with him down the street.

“My older brother.” I said as I heaved my duffel back higher on my shoulder.

“Ah, Louis Tomlinson. The men have been talking about him, said he is an unreliable source.” The man said as we rounded a corner.

“I know he has it in him.” I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

“But does he have the fight to go against your father?” He said as he stopped to look at me curiously.

“I don't know. I don't know.” I said as I looked at my feet. I honestly didn't know if Louis had it in him to be a fighter, to go against my dad, and to be the best in the older generation.

Louis' POV:

Waking up early in the morning didn't please Eleanor or me. Eleanor has been having rapid mood swings lately as she goes into her 8 month of pregnancy. She is happy that she finally gets to see the bundle of joy in less than a month, but also scared of the change it will bring to our lives.

“Please don't go, Lou. She is dead okay.” Eleanor said as she held onto my wrist.

“She's alive and I know it.” I said as I pulled my red toms on.

“Fine.” She huffed as she rolled over in bed. I sighed as I grabbed my duffel bag and left for the door.

“I love you.” I said to Eleanor as I rested my hand on the doorknob.

“I love you too.” She whispered as she turned over to look at me. I gave her a Kurt smile before turning the doorknob and leaving.

In Doncaster

“What do you mean she's gone!” I yelled at my mom as I threw my hands in the air drastically.

“She isn't gone per say she just isn't here.” My mom said as she bit her lip nervously,

“Well where did she go?” I asked as I rubbed my hands over my face.

“Liam's hometown.” My mom whispered as she didn't make eye contact.

“Why would she go there?” I asked confused as to why.

“She has business to take care of.” My mom said as she started to wash the dishes that were piled up in the sink.

“I got to go. Bye mom, I love you.” I said as I grabbed my duffel bag and headed for the door.

“Wait, Louis, here.” My mom said as she rushed over and handed me a letter.

“Thanks.” I said as I took the letter from her grasp and put it in my back pocket. My mom gave me a smile before I headed out the door. I must find Parker no matter what happens I must. She is not getting away that easily this time. I just hope she is okay.

Once in my car I took out the letter, opening it to reveal Parker's handwriting.

Dear Louis,

I know you must be mad I am not there. I was, but I left this morning on a bus. I have people I need to meet in Wolverhampton, people that will help me. My next stop is Cheshire, then Bradford, and lastly Mullingar. You must be wondering why I am going to all of the boys hometowns. Well simply because I must talk to people. People that know who you guys are, people who are dangerous. People like our father. I am meeting with him in Wolverhampton. He got out of jail, did you know? I was surprised. Dad is more dangerous than ever and you must be trained immediately, we are running out of time. I am already behind schedule. Meet me in Wolverhampton, England. I will be at Nicola's house. I am friends with Nicola and she is letting me stay with her. Time is a wasting.

Love,

Mia Parker Tomlinson :)xx

Our father is out of jail. Parker is at Nicola's. Dangerous People. What am I getting myself into, more importantly what has been going on for all these years that Parker hasn't told us.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the really short chapter and i mean i kind of know where i am going with this but its taking a turn from the original story line. 

it may be confusing but just hold tight guys

so their father is out and about :) 

what do you guys think?

well i don't have much stuff to say other than i am tired i want school to end sooner. WE only have 2 weeks and a 1 day left which i find stupid :P so yeah i will be able to upload a little faster and all.

Also i asked to hear your stories good or bad. Its good to let it out. I promise you if you tell me your story nobody will judge you and any bad comment will be reported and deleted :) 

well that's all except

DONT FORGET TO:

VOTE

FAN

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL

XXXX

KATE

onedirectionluv1D