I can't believe it

I woke up in my bed. The light streaming in through the window, my head in a fog. I took a look around my room and nothing seemed out of place. That event must have been a dream as well, but it felt so real to me. I groaned as I swung my legs over the side of my bed. I left my room as I didn't really want to be in there. I went downstairs to be met with Harry and a very pretty girl.

“Hi.” I said giving a little wave.

“Hi, I'm Megan.” The girl said as she extended her arm for me to shake.

“Parker.” I said as I shook her hand.

“I know who you are, I have been a fan of you since you were 9.” Megan squealed a big smile on her face.

“Well that's great to hear.” I laughed as I gave a big smile.

“Yeah I really loved what you did for Eleanor back when she was getting all that hate, it was legendary.” Megan exclaimed.

“What can I say.” I said as I shrugged my shoulders. “If you don't mind me asking, but Harry, who is this?” I asked Harry who was smiling big at the both of us.

“Oh right, well Megan here is my girlfriend I finally decided to have her meet you all.” Harry said as he stood from the couch and wrapped his arm around Megan.

“Well she gets an A in my book.” I laughed.

“That's great to hear, have you seen Leah?” Harry asked as he looked behind me to see if she was there.

“She has shooting today.” I said as I sat down on the couch.

“Parker!” Louis shouted from somewhere in the house.

“Parker no here, just Rosa.” I yelled back in a Mexican accent. Megan and Harry started laughing and soon Louis came into the room.

“We don't even know a Rosa.” Louis said as he walked over to me.

“Rosa Parks.” I said as I leaned back on the couch.

“She's dead.” Louis said as he sat down.

“Whatever, what do you want.” I asked as I looked down and my nails, I really need a manicure.

“Well you have a doctor's appointment for your head and then you have the X-factor live shows tonight, so get dressed my dear.” Louis said as he pulled me off the couch.

“Have you seen Niall or Liam?” I asked as I pulled my booty shorts down as they were riding up.

“Niall's out with some girl and Liam took Dani to her ultra sound.” Harry said from across the room.

“Which reminds me, Harry, I see you have a lady.” Louis smirk at the boy.

“No, Lou, she's a duck.” Harry said as he rolled his eyes at Louis.

“I take offense to that.” Megan said as she look at Harry.

“Sorry, love.” Harry said as he kissed her cheek.

“Parker!” I heard someone yell from the front door.

“Parker no here, just Rosa!” I yelled back in my Mexican accent again. Louis gave me the 'really' look but I just shrugged.

“Parker I know you're here I taught you that.” Josh said as he rounded the corner.

“Josh!” I screamed as I leaped from the couch and ran over to Josh, my bestest friend in the whole world. I jumped into his opened arms as I wrapped my legs around his waist, he stumbled back at my sudden impact but soon steadied himself. “I haven't seen you in like forever.” I said happily.