Maybe she wasn't a Fighter after all.

Harry's POV:

“A crash has been reporter in the town square late last night, supposedly a semi-truck was going through the intersection when a smaller car tried to run the red light. The suspects of the accident were none other than Louis Tomlinson from One Direction and Mia Parker. Their conditions have not been reported yet. In other news-” I switched the TV off, not wanting to hear anymore about the crash. It wasn't Louis' fault, but he keeps blaming himself. Louis got out lucky where as Parker did not. Louis is still in the hospital though with 3 broken ribs, a broken leg, and a fractured wrist. Parker is in a coma and there hasn't been a word on her condition yet other than she's in the ICU.

“Hey, Harry we have a show tonight you know.” Niall said as he sat down on the couch beside me.

“How are we suppose to preform without Louis.” I exclaimed as I ran a hair through my curls.

“We did it before when Zayn left for that funeral, we can do it again. It may not be the same, but we can pull through.” Niall said as he patted me on the back.

“Yeah, I guess, but it just won't be the same.” I said as I looked to the floor. I guess Niall had nothing to say as he stayed silent. Liam soon entered the room with a big smile on his face.

“Good news guys, Parker is finally awake.”

Parker's POV:

I sat there clutching my knees in utter terror. Why was I here, I honestly had no clue. I kept racking my brain, trying to find an answer, but nothing. My side hurt, but I ignored it as it didn't bother me much. I don't know what happened, but maybe there's a reason I have a big bandage on the side of my stomach.

“Miss Tomlinson, how are you feeling?” A man in a white lab coat said as he entered the room. Miss Tomlinson? They must have the wrong room, my last name's Parker.

“Who are you?” I asked as I let go of my knees and they flattened out on the bed I was laying on.

“I am your doctor, Miss Tomlinson.” The doctor said as he raised an eyebrow at me.

“Stop calling me that, it's not my name.” I said as I narrowed my eyes at the man.

“Oh, and what is you name then Miss?” The doctor asked as he set his clipboard down. I must of just noticed he had a foreign tongue, because he doesn't sound like anyone from Pennsylvania.

“Mia Parker.” I stated, proud of my answer.

“Okay, and what is the last thing you remember, Miss Parker?” The doctor asked.

“Um, well I remember sitting in my shed, at home, making dinner. I heard voices from outside and that's it.” I said as shrugged my shoulders.

“How old are you, Miss?” The doctor asked.

“I believe I am 9.” I said.

“Oh boy.” The doctor murmured to himself as he rubbed his forehead. “Um, do you remember having a brother, named Louis Tomlinson?” The doctor asked as he grabbed his clipboard.

“Um, the name sounds familiar, but nope I never had a brother.” I said as I tapped my chin with my index finger, thoughtfully.

“Okay do you remember a band called One Direction?” He asked as he wrote things down on his clipboard.

“They sound familiar, but I don't really listen to music” I said as I looked at him confused.

“Well, Parker, you are actually 16 years old, your brother is Louis Tomlinson, and you live with the rest of his band mates from One Direction. I believe you have short term memory loss my dear.” The doctor said as he looked back up at me.