I am a Fighter.

• Dedicated to to all my readers

You know that feeling you get when something is wrong. When you can almost feel it, like you've witnessed it. For some unknown reason my mind went blank and my eyes turned to slits.

I'm tired of you treating her like that!” Eleanor yelled as Louis raged with anger.

She deserves it. She disrespects you, she disrespects all of us.” Louis roared flailing his arms about.

She's a teenager, Louis! Cut her some slack, you need to loosen up.” Eleanor whined sighing in frustration.

There's still no reason for her to do any of that!” Louis hissed.

Do what exactly? Hm? What has Parker done that is so bad?” Eleanor all but yelled right in Louis' face.

She was born.” Louis whispered as he pushed past Eleanor, slamming the door shut behind him.

“Dani, can you take me back to the house I need to get something.” I said as Dani was the one driving.

“Um okay.” Dani said taking a right.

Once we got back to the house I unbuckled my seat belt and rushed inside. The door creaked as I opened it. I felt like I was in a haunted house movie. Everything was silent, I could hear a pin drop. I shut the door disrupting the eary quietness of the house. I leaped up the stairs two steps at a time. All of a sudden I heard a door slam and Louis walking out looking furious. His eyes met mine and guilt began to fill.

“So you wish I was never born huh?” I asked leaning up against the wall as Louis' eyes widened. I don't know why but it felt like a sign that I got that vision, and no I'm not some psychic that was a first and I just went by instinct.

“I-I-I.” Louis stuttered running a hand through his tousled hair.

“Don't worry about it. You know I bet you couldn't list one thing to be mad at me about when I can list a page full. What the hell is going on Louis!” I yelled the last part.

“Parker-I-I'm sorry.” Louis stuttered.

“You know how many times you have said sorry to me. How many times YOU have disrespected me? DO YOU? And you have the nerve to say I disrespect everyone when really you're the one disrespecting everyone!” I shouted tears filling up in my eyes. Louis looked down at the ground. “Just because you don't know me. Just because you can't get me to open up like Leah does. Just because I AM A FIGHTER!” I shouted as a lone tear streamed down my cheek. I brushed it off. “Louis, I can't open up because there are things I have yet to figure out. Can't you understand that? I don't want to fight with you but right now that's what you seem to be doing best at.” I said in my normal voice. Louis sniffled his head still facing the ground. “I know you're scared, you're going to be a dad, a husband. I know you're stressed out and all but don't take it out on other people. I know you're angry and I know you just want to try life over again, I get that but Louis, no great man ever complains of great opportunities.” I whispered my voice cracking at the end. I turned around and began walking down the hallway.

“Wait!” Louis shouted softly his voice cracking. I turned around to his usual bright blue eyes a sad, dull gray. His eye's red and puffy. “I know I haven't been the best brother to you and I am truly sorry, I really am. You can go ahead with the X-factor and I guess you're right I am scared, I am a coward and I am stressed. I'm sorry.” He whispered the last sentence as his voice cracked. He walked by me and down the hall before heading downstairs and out the backdoor. He was probably going to the tree house. He loves it up there and I'm happy I made something he can enjoy. The door creaked open and out walked a puffy eyed Eleanor and her baby bump of 5 months.