Should I forgive?

It's been a week and I still haven't come out of my room. I don't cry, I don't eat, I don't feel any pain, but I do just think. My weakness is thinking but it happens to everybody.

I lay on the edge of my bed my head hanging off the end making everything in view look upside down. I just lay there moving my locket back and forth that was in my hands. The blood rushing to my head but I didn't care. I still couldn't understand what I should do. Hunter cheated on me and really he has the nerve to come by the house every day, but I just haven't even spoken to him at all. Louis just tells him I don't want to talk to him and he leaves. You know I still wonder where the rest of the boys were. I sat up a little to fast as I became dizzy. I shook my head trying to get the dizziness to go away. I leaped from my bed and opened up my door leading into the hallway. I walked out of my room and over to Zayn's. It feels like I never spend time with him. I knocked on his door and heard some rustling around until he finally opened up the door.

“Hi Parker, what can I do for you?” He asks giving me a genuine smile.

“Well I was just wondering if you wanted to do something, I mean I feel like we never get to hang out.” I said nervously as I scratched the back of my neck. A huge grin erupted onto Zayn's face as he engulfed me into a hug.

“I thought you hated me.” Zayn said but his voice was muffled as his head was nuzzled into my hair.

“No I could never hate you.” I joked as I pulled out of his embrace.

“There's a carnival not to far from here, you want to go?” Zayn asked as he leaned on the door frame.

“Yes!” I squealed jumping up and down. Zayn chuckled.

“Let me get ready and I'll meet you downstairs in 20, kay?” Zayn asked as he walked back into his room. I nodded my head and shut his door for him. I smiled as I walked down stairs. As I approached the living room I saw Louis, Eleanor, Dani, and Liam all huddled on one couch. The girls sandwiched between the two boys that sat on the end. I snuck up to the back of the couch where they still haven't seen me. They were watching some movie I think it was Grease but I don't know.

“Parker if you ever so as jump up from behind that couch I swear Me and my child will chase you around this house.” Eleanor scolded playfully.

“Well that ought to be a sight.” I chuckled as I walked over to the other couch.

“You seem in a better mood.” Liam said as Louis paused the movie.

“Yeah, Zayn's taking me out to the carnival.” I said a smile forming on my face.

“Well I'm sure Zayn will enjoy that, he thought you hated him.” Louis chuckled.

“Yeah well I don't really spend much time with him and I feel really bad about it.” I said running a hand through my long locks.

“Don't feel bad you've had a ruff time.” Dani said as she waved me off. I then heard the doorbell go off.

“I'll get it.” I said as I didn't want to ruin the lovely couples date. I giggled at my own joke as I opened the door still giggling but the sight in front of me made me stop and almost pee my pants. “H-Hunter, what are you doing here?” I asked as a scruffy looking Hunter looked at me sadly. His hair was tousled every which way and his eyes seemed to lose their spark. They also had bags under them and were red and puffy. Tear stains tracked his cheeks.

“T-To see you.” Hunter stuttered sadly as he looked me over. I was simply wearing a white v-neck with a patterned leggings. I wore my Uggs as my feet were cold and I had my hair curled and a beanie placed on the top of my head. My makeup was light as usual and this was just a down day.