Girls and I must be dead.

Harry's POV:

It's been a stressful month and all I need to do is get out of the house. Parker is still in the hospital but they won't tell us what's wrong or at least Louis won't. I sighed as my curls blew with the wind. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice the girl walking my way until she slammed into my chest sending her backwards.

“Oh I am so sorry, love.” I apologized as I stuck out my hand to help her up.

“Uh it's okay, I-I wasn't w-watching w-were I was g-going.” She stuttered as she stood up and brushed her jeans off. As I watched her I could get a good view of her figure. She had brown curly hair that went to about mid back and as she looked up her eyes met mine. Her eyes a mesmerizing dark blue leaving me in a trance. “Uh t-the n-names Megan.” She stuttered shyly as a blush formed on her cheeks.

“Nice to meet you, Love. I'm Harry.” I said sticking my hand out to shake hers. Megan looked hesitant before grasping her tiny hand in mine. As soon as our skin touch a bolt of electricity shot up my arm making us both jump back in surprise. “Would you like to have coffee with me so I could get to know you better?” I asked a smile forming on my cheeky face.

“I-I'd like that.” She smiled as we walked down the street to the Starbucks on the corner. As I opened the door the bell ding signaling there was a customer. The place look rather empty today so I found a seat at the back.

“So Megan what would you like I can go get it for you?” I asked looking into her mesmerizing dark blue orbs.

“Just a hot chocolate please.” She said kindly as she folded her hands on her lap. I nodded and headed up to the counter to order.

“Hello what can I get for you today?” Asked the cashier.

“Can I have 2 Hot Chocolates please.” I asked pulling out my wallet.

“5.48 is your total.” She said her eyes still fixed on her computer. I handed her my card and she rung it through before handing me my Hot Chocolates. I walked back over to Megan who was sitting nervously in her seat.

“Here ya go love.” I said handing her the hot chocolate.

“Thanks.” She smiled kindly to me before taking a sip.

“So tell me about yourself, Megan.” I said trying to start up conversation.

“Well, there's not much to tell. I'm shy unless I get to know someone then I am crazy and just weird. I love music of all types, I also like to sing, play basketball and softball.” She said as she looked to the ceiling listing of her interests.

“I like to sing.” I smiled. She looked back at me and rolled her eyes playfully with a grin etched onto her face.

“I know who you are, I'm not stupid.” She laughed taking another sip of her hot chocolate.

“Well, you never know.” I said defensively. Megan and I sat and talked for another good hour or so. All my worries seemed to wash away at this point. I really am starting to like this Megan and I think the boys will like her too.

Niall's POV:

I went to the hospital to take over Louis' shift of watching over Parker. Parker finally woke up and needs her rest but also need someone there with her. I walked down the halls until I came across her room. Upon entering I saw a sleeping Parker on the bed and a worried Louis in the corner. As I took a better look at Parker I could tell her hair was gone now, but why. She had a bandage wrapped around her head.

“Niall?” Louis asked as I walked further into the room.

“Hey mate, thought I would give you a break from Parker. Go home, get a shower, you know. I can watch her.” I said sitting in the spare chair beside Louis.