It's you

I'm alone in the computer lab when I hear the door open

"It's you, isn't it?" I don't recognize the voice.

It's obvious that the voice is feminine but I don't turn around when I speak.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." My voice is cold.

"Alexia smith, mother Hannah Smith. That's not the best fake names. Alexia and Hannah Fields, or technically, Alexia Tames."

I stand up and turn around to see a girl I've seen before in photos.

"Athena Rose." I state and she smiles at me and nods.

"You're going to become my sister in law." She tells me and I scoff.

"I'm not apart of the Tames family. My name is Alexia Fields, not Tames."

She shrugs. "Technically you are a Tames, Alexia. You're father and brothers would really like to meet you."

"They're not my family. Though I suppose they disagree. I'm not dumb, Athena. I know their underground business. Family is the most important thing to families like those. The second they know where to find me they're going to take me whether I like it or not."

Athena seems to be thinking but she knows I'm right. "Yes, they are. Which is why I'm giving you exactly 3 hours before I tell my fiancé about you. Goodbye, Alexia."

"Goodbye, Athena." I say evenly but on the inside I'm panicking a little.

How did she even find me?

Damn you mom for making our fake names so obvious.

I look at the clock. 3 hours.

I grab my bag and run home.