Bonus chapter 2

Sebastian and Francis are sitting outside, smoking, when they get the news

Everyone in the family received a call from a doctor.

"Hello?" Francis answers while Sebastian goes to take his call a little further away.

"Is this Francis Tames?" The man asks. "It is." Francis answers.

"We've called your other family members as well. I'm doctor Louis and I'm so sorry to inform you that your father is in a coma. We don't think he's going to wake up." The doctor tells him.

Francis hangs up the call before dropping his phone on the ground.

Sebastian goes over to Francis and hugs him.

"It'll be okay, France." He try's to console his brother.

Sebastian is worried for Francis as he's noticed he hasn't been eating.

Francis doesn't know why but he hates himself. Utterly despises himself.

He has no reason to be depressed and that's what makes him hate himself more.

Everyone is letting him deal with it on his own, but they're still checking up on him.

They're going to wish they had helped him more.

Tyler's sitting on his bed when he gets the call.

"I'm doctor Louis and I'm so sorry to inform you that your father is in a coma and we don't think he's going to wake up. You've been named his power of attorney and you need to decide whether we pull the plug or not. You have time to decide." Tyler ends the call.

Why him? Why is he the power of attorney? Why not Camden or Everett?

He doesn't know what to do.

No one knows it yet but they're family is slowly crumbling.

One wrong move and they'll fall.

Hi! There's a sequel if you'd like to see more of their stories!