Kill her

We all burst through the front door of our house, only seeing blood trails leading out of the door

Tyler finds her phone and hands it to me.

The screen is cracked and it's covered in blood.

"It might not be her blood." I say, trying to deny this nightmare.

I'm gonna deny the shit out of this, I don't care.

"It could be someone else's blood." I tell my brothers who just look at each other.

Athena comes in and lightly gasps when she sees the scene before her.

"Oh my gosh." She whispers, putting her hand over her mouth.

We hear a scream coming from the backdoor and we all run, finding Halston staring at the door.

Mason James Is written in blood.

"If that's all her blood then she's dead. It can't all be her blood." I state to everyone.

Everett grabs samples of the blood on the floor and the blood on the door and brings them to the lab we have in our basement.

He comes back not long after.

"The blood on the door is pigs blood." We all sigh a little, relieved.

"The blood on the floor is Alexia's." He says sadly and we all are no longer relieved.

We all get to work on different things.

Halston, Athena, Willow, and the twins start cleaning up the house.

Everett goes to try to make contact with Mason James while Tyler goes to try to track him down, or kidnap someone he cares about.

I go to my office and go over the missing files Lex told me about earlier.

A bunch of facts about Mason went missing, of course, along with a few million dollar business deals.

Damnit.

24 hours later

We haven't slept all that much.

Every second we're looking for her.

I'm in my office with my brothers and with Willow and Athena, looking over some things.

There's a knock on my door and I call for whoever it is to enter.

Halston walks in and she looks like she hasn't slept in days.

You can tell her entire body is riddled with anxiety and she's biting the insides of her cheeks from nerves.

"What do you need?" I ask as softly as I can manage with my emotions right now.

Her blond hair is in a messy bun and she has on an oversized white sweatshirt and leggings and bags are under her eyes.

"U-um, I have something that might help you." She says weakly.