Explanation

Tyler carries Alexia up to her room while the two little kids stand in the foyer

I walk up to them and smile kindly.

"Hey guys, I'm Victor, I'm your dad." I introduce myself.

"Can we go be with Alexia?" The little boy asks and I nod.

"Of course." I show them to Alexia's room.

Linden and Harper are sitting on the couch when I wake up

I'm on a white bed with a white and black comforter and a lot of pillows.

There's big windows with white curtains and the walls are off-white.

The floor is wood and there's a white rug.

There's nightstands by the bed and there's a book shelf filled with books. There's a couch and chair in front of a coffee table that's on top of a rug in front of a tv. There's a walk in closet and a bathroom with a glass shower and fancy tub. There's a vanity with a light up mirror and a desk.

"Are you guys okay?" Is the first thing I ask when I jump off the bed and run over to them.

They nod.

The door opens and I stand as Victor walks in.

"What the hell do you want?" I ask coldly.

"I want to explain." He tells me and I scoff.

"I'm not interested in your explanation." He shrugs but doesn't leave.

"Walk with me. Please, let me explain." I don't want to but I know he won't leave until I agree so I follow him.

"When I was younger I was an idiot. I cheated on my pregnant wife and when I got Hannah pregnant I threatened her.

I came clean to my wife and I told her how stupid I was and how much I loved her. She divorced me, understandably, and I made sure she benefited from the divorce settlement.