Glass

Walking into school all I can think about is how long until I can finally leave

The twins aren't here today so it's just me, which is fine.

I don't normally hang around them anyway, it's just different.

They're always around here somewhere no matter what because they're popular and it's annoying.

I walk into my first class and sit down, grabbing one of my text books.

"Hey, I've seen you around a lot." A girl sitting next to me says with a smile.

"Oh yeah, hey." I greet her with a smile.

"I'm Elena." She introduces herself.

"I'm Alexia." I tell her.

"Wanna join me for lunch?" She asks and I nod.

"Sure, sounds fun." I tell her.

Lunch rolls around and I see her sitting at a table with a few people.

She waves me over and I sit down across from her, next to a guy with blonde hair.

"Hey! Meet my friends." She points to a girl sitting next to her.

"That's Amanda." She waves at me before she continues eating.

She points to the boy next to me. "That's Liam." He smiles at me.

She introduces two more people, Chloe and Bella, before talking about a party next weekend.

"Oh my gosh, you have to come! It's going to be so fun." She says to me.

"Alright, I'll be there." I tell her and she squeals.

"Don't mind Elena, she's a bit hyperactive." Liam tells me and I laugh.

Actually laugh.

"You have a pretty laugh." He tells me with a smile.

"Thank you." I say and we look at each other for a while before the bell rings.

I get to class and a few minutes later Liam walks in and sits next to me.

A few minutes into class he leans over and whispers to me. "Could I barrow a pencil?"

I hand him one from my bag with a smile and he thanks me.

He hands me a folded piece of paper and I open it, reading the words.

"You're really pretty." I look up at him before writing down "thank you" and handing it back.

He gives me back the paper which has his phone number on it.

He looks at me as I hold up the paper and stick it in my pocket, showing him I'll use the number later.

After school I go back home and walk into my room.