FLASHBACK-1

Hi guys hope you all doing well☺.

Guys today I'm so happy because of Monika001122 she makes me feel like an author 😁so today I didn't wait till the target complete I just updated . Thank you so much for supporting me.

For next time you have to complete the target because next chapter is the main chapter . In next chapter only I'm going to say who is HE. So try to complete the target guys

Riddhima pov :
I opened my eyes. Everything dark around me. My head are paining like hell. I started to press my head using my Palm. I turned to saw where I'm but its dark so i started to search for switch. My hands are touching the cold wall which is cold due to ac.

My hand touches the switch board with three switches. I pressed right first switch the small lamps started to reduce the darkness around me. I was about to on another switch before that I turned to see the room. It's really really awesome.

Black is not bad colour. It's look like a moon giving light to forest.Next I turned on another switch. I heard some door opening sound but nothing change same no one came inside the main door and door Also closed which is visible in lamp light. Then I again pressed the same switch I heard door closing sound.

Weird! Then again I pressed now also I'm hearing room door open sound then again I switched off I hear door closed sound. May be for satisfication sound  this switch sets. Next I pressed last switch then the lights on. I turned my head in 360 degree to view every corner of the room.

I can easily say it's vansh room. Wait what I'm doing here? how I came here ?
May be in drunk mode I'm came here
No let me recall what and all happened.

My dad! no he is not my dad . I won't waste my tears for the murderer. How he can do this? What my mom do after knowing about his real face? How I'm going to say this to her? For my mom dad is her life. She loved him so much but he  is not worth for it.

Did I distrub vansh? Yesterday only I asked him to forgive me but that day itself I showed my Michiefness. Here I'm sleeping in his room. Before he come I should leave the place. But I should clean the room. I know he love only tidy place look how I made his bed. It's not that much bad but I just made the bed cover as my blanket.

Let's clean then I will move. I started to clean the room. This bed is too big so I can't cover the bed that much easily. So I standed on the bed and started to clean the bed cover by patting it with my hands.

Ahhh this is too boring I'm so bored. How I'm going to clean it. My eyes went to that second switch so I thought to play with it. I pressed the switch it's on I hear the door opening sound and I saw a painting is moving which hanging near the cupboard. I saw it's having lock it's look like the same lock which I saw in the basement.

Suddenly I don't know I sweating like hell even in the ac room. That dark room coming again in from me. How I suffered because of breaking the rules. I spend whole night there only.

I switched off then I came from the door. Even one second if I where there then again I'll anger at him. What he is doing in that room on that time. If I ask will he ans me. I should ask him.

I entered my room and I went to fresh and up. After that I sat on my bed. I thinking How my life changed .

That message that one message  completely took my happiness from me

Flash back

I used to get some prank messages but I avoid it because I don't even know the seriousness behind it.

One day I aryan and ishani went to club and as usual we started to play truth or dare. We played happily. Aryan chose truth.
Ishani asked a question " Did you asked any other girl for date without our knowledge " And the answer is "yes"
We know aryan got so much rejection in front of us but that time only we get to know he used to ask date to girls in our absence.