Mehandi function

After two days

Riddhima pov;

ohh it's Friday tomorrow aryan and sejal marriage going to happen. I came to know from vansh that aryan and ishani reached home but they didn't even contact nor accept my calls.

"May  be busy in the marriage works" These words only I used to say while I feel they forget me.

May be they too started to avoid me like sejal. That's why they not even thought to message me eventhey are in online.

They won't behave like this to me. Today me and vansh going to vr mansion. In these days I started to love vansh more and he too makes me feel special.

I used to love his food which is only cooked for me. Today I'm going to propose him. I know he will accept my love.

now I'm packed  my things and heading to Hall. I saw my handsome hero is coming down while talking with someone in phone.

I think I don't need to use blush because after seeing him the natural blush is appearing on my face.

After ending  the call Vansh came close to me and said " Someone is blushing "

I said to hide my blush " Yeah because I'm love to use blush that's why applied it"

Before he reply anything he got another call

Aryan wait I'll be there" He said

After hearing Aryan name my face become dull because half an hour before also I called him but he didn't even attend it but he is talking to vansh.

Vansh cut the call and see me.

I asked him " Did he ask me? "

Vansh said  casually "no he didn't"

I asked " Is it compulsory to attend the wedding vansh? "

Vansh asked me " Why? Are you ok?

It's not because he didn't attend my call but I'm getting fear for every second that something big going to happen there and I don't want to lose any one hereafter. These making me to feel weak. If I say that I'm not coming then vansh will also won't attend the marriage I don't want  vansh to miss his brother marriage that's to because of me

I just assured him that I'm ok

He is driving the car and distance  between me and vr mansion is decreasing which making me to feel some bad things. Even in this ac to I'm sweating like hell.

Finally we reached.
I saw ishani happily approaching us

She wearing a pink colour leganga it's really look good on her.

I said " You look so beautiful ishani " She didn't even reply nor see me.

May be she didn't listened to me.

She started to fight with vansh for coming late.

I just stand there like a guest even dadi to forget to welcome me.

"Riddhima come inside " I saw my mom welcoming me. I just smiled at her.

How are you mom" I asked her after giving side hug

I'm good " She said holding my hands.

""I made your favorite foods and sweets go and freshen up then you can eat as much as you want "" She said to me.

I just nooded my head.

I just went to upstairs and saw Aryan is standing near his room.

I went near him.