FRIENDS

Hiii guys I think some of my story lovers still reading my story, I'm so happy for that. Your votes and comments made me to write each and every line. So do votes and comment.

Two days after

In Riddhima room

Priya came there,

Pri: riddhima drink this soup.

Ri: no I don't want.

Pri: riddhima just drink this

Ri: I'm saying no so please leave the place

Pri: I'm sorry riddhima because of me your here. I'm the one who forced you. Hereafter you can leave like your wish.

Ri: where is vansh?

Pri:he actually

Ri: say where he is

Pri: actually riddhima he went to another mansion.

Ri: I'm going there don't inform to him and this is my request.

Pri: mm did you forgive me

Ri(in mind) : I wish this should be true ma. In this world I love you and dad more but father is doing everything against law and you! I don't know Whether you really love me. I don't care Whether you love me or not. Whether your my real mom or not but I love you mom. You really consider and treat me like your family. This family really treats me like a family.

Pri: riddhima I'm talking to you.

Ri: if you really treat me like your daughter then there is no need to say sorry. Every mom care about their daughter. I'm going to that mansion so please don't inform this to anyone. If you really consider me as a daughter do as I said.

Pri: mm ok riddhima

In another vr mansion.
Riddhima enter inside and saw no one is present here.

Ri(in mind): why no one is around there. Where is vansh?  May be in his room

Riddhima slowly moved towards his room and saw angre is standing near the  vansh room in tense with food plate

He turned and saw riddhima is coming on his way . He just kept the plate aside, ran and hugged her.
Riddhima who is just standing like a stone didn't said anything

Ri: where is vansh?

Angre: inside the room. How are you riddhima?

Riddhima was about to go inside but only stopped by angre

An: he is angry riddhima so don't go inside.

Ri: with whom he is angry?

Ang: he is angry on himself.

Ri: for what?

An: for not taking care of you

Ri: you may leave angre

An: but

Ri: it's my order. I'm fine angre

Angre moved from there.

Ri(in mind) : vansh I know your love is true but the whole family hiding something from me. I'll learn everything from you. For that only I came here. No one is here so using this I'm going to find it.

She took the plate in her hand and moved toward the door

She opened the room and here vansh shout without even turning

Van: I said I don't want to eat just leave alone. If you again enter then I won't think again to kill you.

Ri: now only I cured but you so eager to kill me.

Vansh turned to see riddhima, his eyes is enough to say how much he is happy to see her but suddenly he just turned and said

Va: leave alone

Ri: no I won't. I'm going to stay here only.

Vansh didn't reply. Riddhima just sit near him and asked him to eat

Ri: eat vansh then only you will get energy and can order and roar at everyone like lion

Van: I don't want. So please leave now

Ri: ohh ok. I came here to  ask one thing but seeing you I don't think I'll get it.

Riddhima started to move in a hope that vansh will stop her but he didn't.

Ri: ok vansh I'm going.

Vansh: what you want riddhima.

Ri: finally  you asked me. Actually I liked a person just as a friend but he started to avoid me which hurts me.his actions saying like he don't want me to be his friend.
I hope you understand about whom I'm saying..

Ok if you consider me as a friend you will eat the food.

Vansh started to eat the food and riddhima went and sit near the sofa and started to remembering the past to him.

Ri: vansh do you remember? You used to take care of a rose plant. You'll get angry if anyone touch that rose. But you used to crush and throw it in the Dustbin. So i thought to give that rose to my fav person. So i took the rose and left the house to give it to my friend. When I return back I saw our house was upside down. Everything is broken. You just sat in the floor angrily . Aryan ishani and all crying . I went near rudra uncle and asked the reason. He said that you're angry because someone has touched your rose. So that's why you shouted at everyone. That time I find your Possessiveness towards the rose. That time I felt really guilty for taking that rose. So that I openly said that " I only took the rose" On that time I ready to face the punishment. But you didn't say anything to me. I just surprised on that time. I used to shout at you and disobey you but you didn't hurt me physically as you do to others. I know how much you care for me.

Van: I used to give that rose to my mom only. She is my everything. I love her more than everyone. After her death I used to crush the rose throw it dustbin in agony . I won't like anyone touching it. On that time I don't know why I didn't shout at you but later I know the reason.

Ri: I understand but trust me and give me a chance. Now let's start it as a friend. I'll learn about you more. May be I'll get a feelings.

Vansh saw riddhima with some emotion.

Ri: ok I'm so tired I'm going to sleep.

Riddhima left the room by saying good night

Riddhima went to her room in that mansion.

Ri(in mind) : vansh  you really loving me. Everyone used my feelings. Hereafter I'm going to use vansh love. He going to be under my control and I'll find everything.

Promo

Aryan: it's matching

Ri: how to ask vansh about me. Let's make him drink.

Van: yes we took you and angre

Ri: why

Van: your father going to sell you