Revenge

Her thoughts broken by a knocking sound. Riddhima just wiped her tears opened the door. She saw a  maid is standing outside.

Maid: mam vansh sir told you to come down soon.

After hearing vansh name riddhima face turned to red it's not blush it's anger. She clutched the knob tightly.

Riddhima want to shout but if she do anything it will doubt anyone which will affect her elope idea.

Riddhima went to take a bath and came out after wearing a dress

Every thing is perfect but her smile. Her eyes are reddish in colour due to crying for more than 5 hours

Riddhima came out from her room.

Ri(in mind) : this country is not safe for my dad. I should shift him to other country.

Riddhima thought broken after seeing the arrangements for the marriage.

Ri(in mind) : may be this marriage bring happiness to this family but one day God will punish them for their sins.

Riddhima came down.

She saw priya who is busy in giving instructions to workers

Rid(in mind) : I thought you love me really. In these day you used to show your love and care but here everything is fake.may be this is the last day I'm seeing you . And I don't want see you again

Riddhima just turned her face to another side. She saw dadi

Ri( in mind):don't know Whether your love is true or not but I'm sure you won't support vansh and also won't stop him .

She saw aryan ishani coming down

Ri(in mind) : let them try me I'll show who I'm.

Ishani was coming towards riddhima direction. Aryan stopped there itself.

Ishani just bumped riddhima and feel down but riddhima balanced herself.

Ish: don't you have

Before ishani complete the sentence riddhima completed it

Ri: can't you walk properly ishani. You spoiled my dress. At least Do you know how much it is? How you will know when you just know to spend your brother money.

Riddhima shouted which is enough to make everyone attention. Riddhima saw ishani's eye which is now filled with tears.

Ri: truth bitters na

Saying this riddhima turned and saw vansh is standing behind riddhima.
Riddhima not even give a damn just came from there. Even a minute if she stay there no one can enjoy the function.

Ri(in mind) : in my life I never think that one day I'll use these words to ishani but now I understand. It's true time will change the person completely.
Even after knowing their true colors its making me guilt.