Mystery

Hi guys I thought to give vansh pov in correct time because if I give vansh pov then it won't be any suspence or you guys will easily find master mind of the whole story.

Anyways I think you guys forgot to vote please do vote, it is only thing I'm expecting from you all 

Two to three chapters you guys mostly get riddhima ishani and aryan stories

Let's start

Rid: bhai won't you accept me. if you didn't accept this relation I won't marry him.

Now angre was completely locked. Actually angre don't want to accept riddhima as his sister for some reason but now he can't reject it.
vansh who can't see riddhima tears giving dead glare to angre.

Ang: give me sometime riddhima.

Saying this he was about to leave suddenly riddhima phones notification sound is heard.

Ri: how many hours you need bhai?

Her question stopped him

Ang: I don't know.

Ri(in mind) : somehow I have to stop him

Riddhima started to act like dizzying
Then suddenly vansh holds her and made her to stand straight

Van: enough of this conversation. Angre just  one day  for you.

Angre left the place

Vansh lift riddhima in bridal style and took her to his room.

He kept riddhima in his sofa and made her to drink water.

Ri: how much you love me vansh?

Vansh kept silence and started to do his work in his laptop.

Ri: are you indirectly saying me to go out right?

Before vansh could say anything riddhima started to talk

Ri: ok I'm leaving.

Vansh pulled riddhima towards him due to this. riddhima fall  over vansh to balance this vansh used two hands to catch her so that his laptop falls down.

Riddhima hairs covered his face completely due to the fall. Vansh slowly tucked riddhima's hair backside Of her ears.

Riddhima don't know how to stop him but she don't like to be in this place.
Vansh stares her continuously.after that that riddhima's phone start to ring.

It was aryan who calling. Vansh also saw that. Riddhima stand from vansh lap and adjusted her dress. Vansh went inside the restroom.

Using this as chance riddhima took vansh laptop and started to gather information. She find a important file with password. Before she try to unlock it restroom door opening sound riddhima hears.

She then act like cleaning his laptop.

Ri: vansh I'm sorry because of me your laptop

Before riddhima complete

Va: no problem

Ri: ok can I leave?

Van: mm

Riddhima came out from his room and directly marched to her room where aryan and ishani present.

Ri: work done?

Aryan and Ishani: yeah done

Riddhima actually acted like dizzying and crying loudly because she wants vansh to come from his working place so that Aryan and ishani will get any information about him.

Ar: riddhima we didn't get big information, because he used to save every details in his laptop so I didn't get any files related to his work but one I got from his cupboard.

Ri: what file?

Is: actually we can't take the file from there just we took photos of the file.

Ri: show me
it's something transaction details.
What we can do with this

Ar: just see the date

Ish: it's 7October 2019

Ri: Aryan so what in it

Is:on that day

Ri:  manik died.

Ar: the point is he transferred big amount to some unknown person

Ri: so what? His money his rights

Ar: actually he said on that day he was enjoying his trip then why he is Tranferring this much amount

Ri: don't think to much Aryan. He is your brother

Ar: ok what you got

Ri: I checked his laptop aryan for every files he has locked. I know password now but before I open vansh came there.

Is:so what next?

:Ri: vansh is hiding something in basement first we should find that.

Ar: we should peek inside at midnight

Ri: no Aryan because vansh used to visit the place at midnight so it's not a correct time to visit that place.

Ish: don't say we should visit that place at morning.

........