BASEMENT

Hi guys here you're update

In morning time

Riddhima went to sejal room

Ri: hello dollar

Se: what you want? Just go from my room?

Ri: ohh hello you're just a guest. Don't try to dominate

Se: but this is my room

Ri: temporary madam you going to stay here for some days. May be today is your last day i think so

Se: think as you wish

Ri(in mind) : I think no one around here. Should I use this chance to ask the reason.

Ri: sejal I want to

Sej: no need riddhima

Sejal cuts riddhima, pointed some direction  and talked continuously

Se: no need riddhima I know my place

Riddhima turned and saw someone shadow and the person is overhearing their conversation.

Ri: it's good for you

By saying this riddhima left the place.

Riddhima directly went to see angre.
He is with vansh in working room.

Ri: angre

An: what you want riddhima?

Ri: don't you dare call me by my name.
You are a worker here. So just address me as MADAM

Angre shockingly see vansh who is still working in laptop.

Ri: vansh gave you one day time  to accept me right?

An: yeah that

Ri: no need. For me I don't have any brother. I'm the only daughter for my mom. So here after don't try to control me. I'm soon going to MRS. RIDDHIMA VANSH RAISINGANIYA.

now this word got vansh attention.He saw riddhima and gave his signature smirk.

Riddhima took vansh with her to his room.

Vansh kept silent. no one is allowed to enter his room. Here riddhima easily entering
and leaving whenever she wants.

Ri: sorry vansh I entered your room without your permission.

Van: it's

Ri: so what it's soon going to be my room also so no need apologize and all right. I'm take back my sorry.

Vansh: yeah

Ri: why your  not answering. You have to answer like "IT'S OK RIDDHIMA YOU HAVE RIGHTS TO ENTER ANYWHERE YOU WANT." But your not saying anything. Just kept silent.

Vansh about to answer but riddhima started

Ri: so you don't love me that's why your not saying anything. You don't want me to enter this room na ok I'm leaving.

Riddhima was about to leave before that vansh holds riddhima wrist and pushed her back. Her back hit vansh body.

Van: you have every rights over me. Whatever is mine is also yours.

Ri(in mind) :soon whatever you're hiding it will come out.

Ri: ok let me  say for what I came. Actually vansh I came to talk about sejal and Aryan marriage.

Van: both marriage going to happen in same day.

That's it riddhima sweating like hell in ac room. She don't know how to refuse it.