DAD

Everyone is busy

Everyone is busy. Aryan and sejal happily welcoming the guest. Even vansh too went to welcome guest. Riddhima sitting alone and her eyes is watching their friends. How they happy without her too.

Riddhima saw vansh is coughing so she went to give water to him.

Vansh: riddhima I'm alright you go and sit.

Saying this vansh left

Riddhima turned to see, her place is occupied by dadi. And only place is there  of course it's for vansh. Riddhima just went on the one side which is allocated for guests.

Vansh came and sit near dadi. He is searching for riddhima and he asked dadi. Even dadi too don't know. He thought may be she went to her room.

Priya saw riddhima is sitting with guest. She went and sit near her.

Mom why are you sitting here" Riddhima asked priya.

"When my daughter don't have place there then why should I stay there? "
Priya said holding riddhima hand.

Mom come let's go there" Riddhima said standing

"Where you'll sit " Priya asked while priya's eyes searching for a place for riddhima

Mom I have a leg and I'm Young so I can stand also " Riddhima said showing her legs .

Both of them went there.

Aryan: everyone come let's take a family photo.

Vansh dadi chanchal aunty and rudra uncle went to stand there. Riddhima and Priya too went with them.
Riddhima standing on the corner. Suddenly vansh got the call so he went from there.

Cameraman said pointing riddhima " Mam can you please take photo afterwards because you are not coming inside the frame"

Haan ok " Saying this riddhima was about to leave.

Priya hold riddhima wrist.

"It's ok mom " Saying this riddhima came from there.

After that vansh too came and they all pose and took a family photo . Everyone left.

Riddhima left to her room. She thought to change her dress. She opened the cupboard.

Someone knocked riddhima's room door

"Who must be? " Riddhima thought and opened the door

Vansh is standing outside.

Ri: what happened vansh? Is function over?
Riddhima moved to give space for vansh to enter.
Van: no riddhima  function is going what happened to you?

Vansh asked riddhima by keeping his hand on her forehead to check her temperature

Ri: ohh I'm not feeling well vansh that's why I came from there

Riddhima said taking his hand

Van: shall I call doctor?

Vansh took his phone to call

Ri: vansh no need for that. I just need rest that's it.

After listening to riddhima he kept his phone inside and took a gift from his coat

Van: riddhima I have a gift

Ri: still you didn't give this to aryan and sejal. Go and give this to them before  function over.

After listening to riddhima vansh laughed.

Ri: what is there to laugh?

Riddhima asked  crossing her hands

Van: riddhima this for you

Riddhima was surprised

Ri: for me?

Riddhima asked again to confirm it

Va: yeah. It's for you. I don't know how to propose you riddhima. But I know just three words enough to show my feelings towards you. Yes riddhima I love you. 

Can i keep you and never let you go?

Vansh kneeled down and said those words to riddhima.

Riddhima who was standing like numb. Just realizing every words which vansh used few seconds before.

Riddhima nodded her head and hugged him.

Both spend some time each other

Vansh: go and sleep riddhima you must be tired.
Vansh said holding riddhima chin

Ri: you too.

Both of them stands

Vansh left the room.

Riddhima happily dancing without a song then she went near her cupboard which was opened and she went to take a dress. Suddenly a file fell down from her cupboard.

She just slapped his head for her carelessness and bend to take that file.
Riddhima opened the file and started to read.

Her eyes started to fill with tears.

After a minute

That file fell down from riddhima hand
Riddhima struggle to stand she collapse
Down.
Ri(in mind) : Mine angre and that man's dna is matching.

How it's possible. No it can't be true.

That means he is my dad real dad.

So these days vansh hide and tortures my real dad.

She felt hard to breathe

Here whoever I'm thinking as my family are not my family. Everyone hided my identity.

So aryan and ishani to know about this that's why they started to avoid. How they will accept me when I'm not their family.

Even I too don't want this family. They tortured my father by separting me from him. I should leave this country with my father this place is not safe for him.

Vansh love and all fake. Everyone used me here. Everyone care love is fake.

I should meet my dad.

Riddhima's  eyes fixed on vansh gift. She  took that gift and throws it in a dustbin