id, superego and ego convo

superego to id : "Are you rich enough to buy another life like how you buy these papers which you aren't even gonna use them fully but just use one third of it and then there it goes down in the trash?"

id to superego : "I-...."

superego to id : "You don't gotta reply for that, let that thought sit there and wait like how an ex waits for the ghoster''

id to superego : "Wait, don't go yet. Can I live with you?"

superego : "No. but you can contact me through hand written letter. Here's my post box number aka your own diary. I believe you can walk on your two feet  and not want me to carry you right now. Because if I allow it, soon this life would call me back to where I came from and you would re-start your same cycle of co-dependence again."

ego to superego : "Bold of you to assume I'm co-dependent''

superego to ego and id : "Bold of you to be so hypocritical. We live together and yet you consider me as a stranger''

ego to superego : "You seem to be over-moralistic and critical"

superego to id : "So does a critic. You need to sharpen your sense of self awareness."

ego to superego  : " I hate to admit this but thanks for this contact address, and for the now"

superego to id and ego : "Don't waste your thanks on me, do it for those who have been there for you and yet you have been blind to-- the people at the backstage of your life.

Don't waste your thanks one me, do it for those who have never seen gratitude in their lives.

 Don't waste your thanks on me... do it those who are doing 0.000000001% ethical bit while being majorly 99.99999% unethical bit in your life cause when they see they're rewarded for the positive bit and not their unethical bit you're a true radical particle that doesn't cause tumor in people

A/N

i think this writing too have been much impacted by thanks chain theme from the page called Being Human. Special shout out to