Epilogue

Adrian bent down to light the candles for me seeing as I couldn't bend down at the moment. Adrian stood up and gave me a light kiss on the lips, "Andrew and Tara! We're going!" Adrian called.

The twins came rushing into the lounge chanting 'Uncle Jack' over and over. I laughed as Adrian handed me my spellbook. I started chanting and we ended up in front of the cottage surrounded by trees.

Jack, now having more gray colouring his hair was waiting on porch with Nala. He laughed as the twins rushed forward to hug, "Look how big you two have grown! You haven't been taking growing pills again have you?" HE teased.

The twins laughed and shook their heads. They both had the typical irish red hair but Andrew had my eyes while Tara had Adrian's. The energetic foru year olds ran inside while I hobbled over to Jack to give him a hug, "My Delaney! Your stomach's so big!" He smiled, "Are you calling me fat old man?" I joked.

"Never," He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I went over and hugged Nala, "How far along are you?" Nala asked.

"Seven months," I grinned.

Adrian and I had started a family almost as soon as we got married at twenty-five. We had decided to go to collage before we got married and I had followed in my dad's footsteps to become a doctor while Adrian became a forensic scientist.

We had twins, a boy and a girl obviously and Adrian had suggested we named the boy Andrew. Which made me love him more if that was possible. I had suggested Tara because I had always loved the name and Adrian happily agreed.

My parents had been ecstatic when they found out I was pregnant, everyone bet that I was either having twins or triplets and it was Ebony and Mum that had won, betting twins. Ebony surprisingly started dating Tritan and went to same college together keeping up a good, healthy relationship. Tritan had popped the big question not long after Andrew and had a six year old girl named Katherine and a seven year old named Kyle.

Ariel and Kylene also went to college together and after they graduated they moved to a state where they could get married. They had adopted a baby boy and named him Michael. He was now nine and loved the fact that he had two mums.

Bethany was surprisingly still single but she had created a business that became very successful and was known world wide. She kept herself buried in her work a lot but she always had time for her sisters and their children.

Cassie had gone and joined broadway after a lot of persistence and earned a lot of money. We'd see her on television every now and then and call her to comment on how pretty she looked. She had met a guy doing a production, his name was Ged and after a couple of years they got married and have triplets who were two.

The triplets had discovered their power and it was similar to Cassie's power but different, Fallon could see the past of an object, Georgia could the past of a person and Heather could see the past of a place.

They all finished collage but they all researched different courses. Fallon researched business and brought a small piece of property. It was now undergoing some construction and she's dating a tradesman name Trent.

Georgia had become a teacher and is now teaching cute little second graders. She claims she hasn't met anyone that has caught her eye yet but she still lived a happy and full life.

Heather surprised us all when she had received her acceptance letter for training to be in the army. She was now proudly fighting for her country but it didn't really do well with mum's stress levels. Being the youngest hadn't been easy but everyone was proud of her and doing what she was passionate about, protecting people.

Family re-unions were always crazy, Loud obnoxious children running all over the house while the adults greeted each other. IT was always fun and enjoyable in the end. Mum always gushed about how proud of us she was, being so successful in life and living it to the fullest.

She always ended up crying in the end. Lips had met mine which brought me out of my daze. Adrian smiled down at me, "What are you thinking about?" He wondered.

"Everything," I answered, "Everything, huh?" HE asked.

I nodded and Adrian kissed me again, "We still have a fair way to go before we know what everything is yet," He winked.

"I love you," I blurted at him, Adrian smiled softly, "I love you too, always and forever," He promised.

He had kept his promise.

And he had survived my Touch of Death.