The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt.2)

Well boys and girls the Voting Poll is over and to no one's surprise, the Tuna Supremacy won. So our boy will probably end up with Sirin/Kiana.
It sounds weird... cause it is weird. Yeesh. Anyways this chapter will be longer than my others significantly. Don't expect this of me often, cause lord knows I procrastinate. Whatevs, let's begin. I do not own Date a Live or any of it's characters. Now then let our Date (Battle) begin!

Flashback End

Kuro: "So that's it. Or as much as I can say right now."

I finished speaking and looked at them.

Kotori: ...

Shido: ...

Reine: ...

No one seemed to have words. This is why I didn't say anything this morning. I would've got nothing but pity.

Kotori: "So that's why..."

Shido: "You didn't want us to bring her up."

Reine: "She's a sore topic."

Wow.

Kuro: " Y'all are really in sync huh? It's ok for now. Don't worry. Really. I can cope cause I have you guys for now."

I smile while saying this.

They all seem hesitant to agree but they do regardless.

Kotori: "Well thanks for that info. But now onto the bigger question. You never explained what that stuff was or your abilities. So?"

Mm. That's a good point.

Shido: "Yeah how did you do all that ice and stuff?"

Kuro: "Wouldn't you like to know Mr. -Roaring-Flash-Wave!"

At those words Shido begans to sputter and the tension is diffused.

After laughing at his plight for a bit, Kotori began to speak.

Kotori: " Ignoring Kuro for a second. Shido! Whatever your intentions, in order to join in our plans, you must at the very minimum clear a certain requirement."

Shido: "What is it?"

Kotori: "...In simple words, you must become more used to dealing with females."

Shido: "Dealing with females... huh?"

Oh no. I can sense a certain white haired eroge protagonist sneezing for some reason.

Actually Satan: "That's hell your walking into!"

Kuro: "Am I hearing things?"

I was ignored.
Meanwhile,

Reine: "...Ahh."

Reine nodded. For some reason, it seemed like she was about to fall asleep just like that.

Kotori: "...Not only to break through the target's guard, but in order to gain their affection, maintaining a conversation is essential. Although we can give instructions on where to go and what to say... but if the person in question is nervous then it won't work."

Shido: "A conversation with a girl... it can't be that tough."
Kotori: "I wonder."

Kotori suddenly grabbed Shidou's head, and pushed it hard into Reine's breasts.