Celine, Until our next Communion

So I will say this in advance. This chapter is a bit of a well... It's a farewell of sorts. This is an interaction that I promised to give for a friend of mine. She deserves this much at least. Alternate timeline or not, she's the best friend we all could ask for. It may be terrible but, I had to do it regardless.

*huff* *huff* *huff*

As the Train of Finality departed a figure could be seen running after it. It seems like a futile effort. After all, where this train is going, no one else can safely follow. But the boy didn't care. After all.

'Kiana! There's still.. so much I want to tell you!'

And so he ran, trying to catch up in his hopeless endeavor. When the train suddenly accelerated and began flying towards the moon, he did as well. It got to the point where he had to enter Active Honkai Release just to stay near, switching from running to flying. He made it near the window, and began to knock on it, causing the girl inside to look back.

"Kiana!"

"Kuro? What are you-"

The train let out a whistle cutting them both off, as it once again sped up except this time, its speed was too much. The sudden acceleration knocked Kuro off course as he rapidly spiraled backwards before stopping himself.

"Tch."

Clicking his tongue Kuro began to fly again. While this happened, on the other side, Kiana herself was trying to look back as well. She knew that she needed to go to the moon, it would be safer that way, at least until she could make sure she had complete control over her Authority. Alas, the heart is a fickle creature, not so easily swayed.

Going against her gut, she opened the window and climbed out, before she began running back towards Kuro. As this happened, memories and a mental link slowly formed, as the thoughts they couldn't verbalize were said in another way.

'Kiana. When I first came from the Elysian Realm, I was lost. I didn't have a particular goal in mind at all. For several years I wandered around, learning and witnessing both the good and bad of humanity. I honestly helped your father cause he was the first person I saw, that had some semblance of decency. But then I met you and your sister. And I had a new goal. i would help you both become better than me, better than Kevin, better than the rest of this messed up world.'

'Kuro

'Kuro. The first fond memory I have is the day I opened my eyes, and saw your own. Honestly, I don't know why but, the minute I saw your eyes, I felt as if you were someone i could depend on. You had this distinct warmth that I could feel even though I didn't know you. It's the reason why I couldn't help but reach out to you.'