Not the Worst nor Misunderstood, Rather-

Kuro: "Remind me why I'm here again?"

Here being the Fraxinus command room. Reine and several other people I didn't know were poking and prodding at the Moon Ring still attached to my arm, while my head was on Reine's lap. A place I'd normally feel bothered about, or excited I guess if it weren't for that night before. Thanks to that, this feels like something a Mother would do.

Strange...

Reine: "Maintenance. This device is still an unknown despite who it came from."

Well that's a reasonable answer I must admit, however that's not the issue.

Kuro: "Fair enough. But why am I also being shown the work of Shido the rizzler?"

Yep. You heard me right. Long story short, while I was on my leave of absence, Shido had somehow managed to snag himself not one, not two, but three dates with Origami, Tohka, and to my surprise Kurumi. Well I guess Origami is the more surprising one, but I digress.

Color me impressed, the introvert is getting out.

In response to my question it wasn't Reine but Kotori who answered.

Kotori: "Well seeing as how your currently being held up for maintenance, we thought it best for you to keep an eye on Shido's progress so you can take notes in the future."

Is that so? How kind of you. Except me and you both don't believe that. In fact, as I looked around the room, no one met my eyes. Besides, I don't have a sealing ability on top of that, so this is redundant. Not to mention, I would wing it without an intercom regardless.

Guys I appreciate the concern for my mental state, but geez. Be a little less obvious about it...

Maintenance? Please. This has been done wirelessly before.

Whatever, it's rather sweet regardless. Plus this position isn't all bad.

Kuro: "..."

Hmm. Maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt....

_________

Back with Shido he had just made an excuse to part ways from Tohka and make his way to Kurumi.

Shido: "Well.... You really were waiting."

When Shido arrived in front of the ticketing booth while still panting heavily, Kurumi was already there.

She was wearing a frock and a long skirt that seems to be of extremely high quality, however because they were all pitch black, it looked as though she was wearing funeral clothing.

Kurumi: "No

Kurumi: "No. I just arrived here myself."

After saying that Kurumi lightly smiled. Shido readjusted his breathing, facing Kurumi once more.

Shido: "Sorry.... I was slightly late."

Kurumi: "Ufufu, you don't have to really rush you know."

Shido: "N-no, Well.......... haha."