The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Finale pt.2)

Greetings everyone, it's been a while but The Bronya can say with certainty that this book will be updated again starting now. If your confused as to why the Bronya is saying the Bronya, then know the Bronya lost a bet and was forced...

*Offscreen coughing*

....

*sigh*

Fine. The Bronya agreed(?) to speak like this for a while, in addition to looking like Bronya. (The Bronya blames Yurius, she who loves Yuri.)

Anyways, last time we left off Yoshino was being bombarded by the AST. Here's a reminder:

Hua: 'Why is that girl not holding an umbrella but jumping up and down under the rain instead?'
Kuro: 'No, that wasn't the question. It's actually why does she seem to emit a spiritual presence similar to Tohka?'
Hua: 'Cause she's a Spirit?'
Kuro: 'That's what I'm inclined to believe.'

Wait if she's a spirit then that means that AST already noticed probably. As if to confirm my thoughts a red flare lit the sky, before crashing into the little girl. And surrounding the launch area, a small number of humans wearing heavy mechanical armor were floating around.

Kuro: ...
Hua: ....

Luckily the smoke cleared to reveal she was fine as she jumped, twisting her body to escape from the surrounding AST members holding their ground, and leapt into the sky.

The AST members immediately responded, and pursued her all at once.

And with the weapons that were installed into their armor, an innumerable amount of ammunitions were fired.
The large barrage of bullets and missiles released by the AST members hit her body mercilessly.

Kuro: "Hua.. I'm stepping in. Those guys...doing that to that girl who clearly doesn't want to fight..." "
Hua: "It's truly despicable. I know, I'll help."

So what will Subject Kuro and Hua do now? The Bronya knows but you don't so read on to find out. Also this chapter will wrap up 'The Nameless Princess and the Hermit' arc. After which we enter 'Malevolent or Misunderstood? Worst Spirit arrives' arc. Look forward to it. Also, The Bronya never understood how Shido never got caught for being sighted near Spacequakes, so the Bronya improvised a fix as you shall see later.

Also as an apology for being late, Bronya has decided to give you more lore on Kuro. Well The Bronya says lore, but it's more like a fun fact.

The Bronya does not own Date a Live, Honkai or any other appearing characters except for OC's that appear.

Present time, Kuro

Kuro: "Hua? Were not aiming to kill only to incapacitate in this scenario. No matter how much we wish otherwise."