Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 1

Sorry guys. I've unironically kept you prisoner from a chapter that was technically already nearly written. Forgive me my transgression, as I beg your forgiveness. As proof of mine sincerest intentions, have a much overdue chapter. Hope you enjoy. And uh, it may be a three parter since this one is short, and the next two will be longer.

Kuro Pov, Months after the Hermit Incident

*Bang!*

Another shot rang out through the room as the airsoft gun I was using was fired. I clicked my tongue as the bullet barely missed my targets head.

Beside me a certain black haired vixen was giggling at the small display of frustration, as she herself kept getting nothing but headshots.

Kurumi: "My my Kuro, when you said you wanted to hang out this wasn't what I had in mind. Not that I'm complaining."

Kuro: "Well honestly, the cat cafe was my first plan but uh, stuff happened."

My eye twitched as an incident involving a puppet and lots of swearing made itself known in my memory. Cats and Yoshinon do not mix well. If at all.

Which led to me trying to find a place to hangout for my new friend. Oh yeah, Kurumi is rather eccentric I  must say. I've never met a girl who exudes.... uh I believe Kotori called it Big Sister energy or something? Yeah she exudes Big Sister energy, while also being slightly tomboyish.

I asked her hobbies one day and she said she goes by a shooting range every now and again. And here we are today for that flippant remark.

Anywho, in case your wondering it's been a while since the whole incident involving Yoshino being sealed happened.

Things were chaotic at first what with needing to make sure Yoshino got settled in. Oh and her puppet Yoshinon apparently can't resist stoking conflict. I swear I lost track of how many times she somehow pissed Tohka off. We have such nice neighbors to not complain about the casual climate change and free star wars reenactments.

Oh and I kept my word about 'breaking' Origami. Although I can't tell if she enjoyed or not which concerns me greatly...

Flashback, hours after Yoshino was sealed.

After managing to separate both Shido and I, Hua dragged him and Yoshino away to get acquainted. Meanwhile I went to go find a certain albino wearing a skimpy swimsuit armor.

I found her about halfway after walking outside of downtown. Leaning back against a wall breathing heavily. I'll admit, some of my anger from her stunt dissipated upon seeing the numerous lacerations across her body.

Even though it's her fault.

I shook my head as I casually walked over.

*Wham*

And planted my fist through the wall beside her head. I made sure to lean over her as I did so.

Kuro: "Say Origami, how you been doing?"

Despite the nonchalant tone and the eerie smile across my face, it doesn't take a genius to realize I was far from happy.

Origami: "Sorry."

She said nothing else afterwards, as she looked down in what I assume is guilt.

Kuro: "Funny story, I seem to have heard a weird little story ya know? Something about bullying a child, and threatening to kill her? Wonder who said that hmm?"

Still silent. At this point the remorse must be getting to her head. Yes remorse, which is why her face is turning red and she's panting heavily.

....