The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Finale pt. 1)

So before I began, trust me I know. I haven't updated for bit. Plus Last chapter was rushed seemingly and I won't deny. I needed it to end to move on to everyones favorite fluffball Yoshino. Forgive me.  As my apologies have 2 much longer chapters which will finish this arc.
I don't own Date a Live or Honkai.

3rd Pov, Fraxinus unknown location

Kotori: "That is all."

Kotori was currently located in a special communications room somewhere aboard Fraxinus.
She was sitting at a round table with several stuffed animals surrounding it in front of her. Now if you thought she was having a tea party, you would be forgiven. Unfortunately for you, you are still wrong. She was giving a report on the capture and sealing of the Spirit Tohka.

She was the only one in the room, however she wasn't alone. Since the stuffed animals had speakers placed in them for the currently unpresent listeners to speak from.

(A/N; Stuffed animals will be SA 1 and so on, for speaking.)

SA 1: "...So that means that his power is the real thing, huh." 

Speaking in a slightly muffled voice was the ugly cat-shaped stuffed animal sitting on Kotori's right. 

Well, the voice actually came from the speaker right in front of the stuffed animal, but from Kotori's viewpoint it was as if the ugly cat was the one speaking. 

As the others did not have a video feed of her, it was something Kotori set up arbitrarily. 

Due to that, this inner-most room of the <Fraxinus> had become a strangely fantasy- like space. It was almost like the mad tea-party of Alice in Wonderland. So I guess it could count as a Tea Party. Forgive this narrator for being confused.

Kotori: "That's why I said, if it's Shido then it'll work out." 

Kotori proudly crossed her arms, and this time the mouse with a crying face to the left of her quietly spoke. 

SA 2: "—Going by just your claims, there was not enough credibility. After all, you can't expect us to so readily believe in the power of self-resurrection... or the ability to absorb the Spirits' power." 

Kotori shrugged. 

Oh well, there was nothing she could do about that. 

Setting up the various observation and analysis devices to confirm Shidou's abilities took—around five years. 

Well even then, during that time the <Fraxinus> was built and a crew was gathered. In terms of timing it worked out just perfectly. 

SA 3: "What about the status of the Spirit?" 

This time the voice came from beside the ugly cat, from an extremely stupid- looking blue dog with drool hanging off its face. 

Kotori: "We have been monitoring her status since being retrieved by <Fraxinus>—and her status is extremely stable. Not even a creak in space-time was detected. Exactly how much of her power remains will need to be analyzed in detail, but at the very least, it's not at a level where 'just existing will destroy the world'." 

Kotori repiled back, and of the four stuffed animals, three of them held their breaths at once. 

SA 1: "Then, at least at this current stage, the Spirits can exist in this world without problems?"