The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt. 3)

Well boys and girls the Voting Poll is over and to no one's surprise, the Tuna Supremacy won. So our boy will probably end up with Sirin/Kiana.
It sounds weird... cause it is weird. Yeesh. Anyways this chapter will be longer than my others significantly. Don't expect this of me often, cause lord knows I procrastinate. Whatevs, let's begin. I do not own Date a Live or any of it's characters. Now then let our Date (Battle) begin!

It's the next day after we had the conversation on the Fraxinus, yet I still remember the end note.

Reine: "He's perfectly healthy and functions well enough. In terms of ranking Kuro is at least AAA rank in terms of Spirit ranking. But his potential seems to be SS rank at worst if going all out."

Kannazuki looked over at me.

Kannazuki: "That is why I think your holding back albeit unconsciously. I myself may be combat capable but an AAA rank Spirit would crush me easily, S rank or higher would evict me from my life subscription. You shouldn't have struggled as much as you did. So... I ask again, why were you holding back?"

Why am I holding back? Most people would say it's because I'm Kevin's clone and don't want to kill someone. That's not the case. It's something else. Maybe it has to do with....

Enough of that.

Earlier yesterday the more hopeless of us twins, Shido the Harem lord, met the nameless girl again. Oh, your wondering why I called him a harem lord?

Check this out. He has to become a womanizer to "save" them. Them being the spirits. With a kiss.

Bruh.

Kotori promised to help him but...

He almost met the maker. Couldn't be me. EVER.

Anywho after almost dying, Shido named her Tohka. After the 10th, the day we met her. Long story short, Shido almost bites the dust but gets a date scheduled.... at some point.

Which leads us to now...

I've seen a lot of things but watching someone, eat a bite of food the size of my head in one gulp is quite concerning

Kuro: "Psst. Shido. How did we get in this situation exactly?"