6 ➞ feeling *blue*

six feeling *blue*

six feeling *blue*

THE AFTERMATH

"DO YOU KNOW where Sam went?" Miguel asked, concerned. "She didn't even get up from her chair."

"Oh, she split on her own," I answered. "I saw her and Anthony leaving together. I guess she didn't want anything to do with this drama." Miguel looked down and muttered to himself, "I didn't either." I glared at him.

"Your rivalry with Robby is getting out of hand. If you didn't push him and initiate-"

He put his hand up to silence me. Unmoved, I continued, "you are one of the main reasons we got kicked out. I'm not saying it's all you, by the way. Don't get the wrong idea." Moon sympathetically looked at both Hawk and Miguel.

"She's right, you know. Maybe just chill with this." she looked at Miguel solemnly. "You don't need to like Robby just don't talk to him maybe?" He sighed and looked up at the sky. "It's not as easy as it sounds."

Miguel looked straight ahead and seemed to spot someone. I looked back and saw Robby walking. He looked at us. "Go ahead, I'll catch up."

As soon as he started to make his way towards Robby I stopped him. "Were you not listening to me?" I asked raising my voice a little. "He's not worth it!"

He ignored me and ran up to him. I followed, ready to stop them if things got out of hand.

"Hey!" Miguel yelled, pushing Robby. "I coulda sworn Sensei said you were out of Cobra Kai!" I intervened. "Miguel! He is!"

Robby looked at him and calmly said, "I'm not in Cobra Kai." Miguel looked at him clearly not believing it. "Then why are you on their side every time we start fighting?"

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Look, I know just because you came down to Mexico you think you're a good guy but you're really not!"

"Look who's talking! And let's be clear about one thing, I didn't come to Mexico for you!" Robby jabbed his finger into Miguel's chest.

"Nobody asked you to go anywhere!" I pushed between the both of them and tried to intervene. I was about to say something else but Sensei Lawrence's car pulled up. He got out of the front seat and ran right over.

"HEY!" he yelled, staring at all of us. "Stop it! I want you two to get along." He looked at me, questioning what was happening. I sighed.