8 ➞ disapproval

eight disapproval

eight disapproval

"TECHNICALLY, AT LEAST in our point of view, you're conversing with the enemy." Demetri threw himself down on the couch and hugged a pillow. Hawk sat down next to him and folded his arms. I probably shouldn't have told them.

"You guys are my best friends, and I'm trusting you with this!"

Hawk looked sternly at me. "Eudoria, I respect all of your decisions, but this is extremely risky." I looked at him, trying to put on my best pouty face. "The plan is to defeat the enemy, he's on our side now!"

The boys looked at each other, and then at me. I sighed and put a hand to my forehead. They don't understand.

"We have plenty of bad blood with Robby, and now you're teaming up with him? I don't think it's a good idea."

"If this is about Miguel and Robby, I'm not going to hear it. They need to work it out for themselves!" I said angrily, to which Demetri sighed and slumped down a little. I glared at both of them a little. Hawk just stared at me.

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you."

"Can we please switch the subject?" Demetri asked, clearly over it. I nodded in agreement. "Demetri, how's your job going?"

He shrugged. "Okay I guess."

I turned to Hawk. "And what have you been doing these past few days?" He also shrugged, clearly a tiny bit upset with me for...this.

Our hangout went normally after that, until Robby texted me.

DIING! My phone alerts me that I received a text message. I check and see who it is. Robby.

Well fuck, I can't text him with Hawk and Demetri. "Guys, I'll be right back, I need to take a phone call." I rushed past them and went upstairs to my room. I shut the door and locked it, to make sure they wouldn't come check on me. I plop on my bed and read his text.

(Left is Robby, right is Eudoria)

Hey, remember what we talked about?

Yea, I'm free tonight

Sweet, then stop by at 6:30 and we'll go. Cya

Cya

I finally stuff my phone into my pocket and rush downstairs, as to not make them suspicious.

"Who were you talking to?" Hawk asked.

"No one, just my...sister," I said, hiding the smirk on my face.

𐬻☯︎︎𐬻

I knocked on the door of Johnny Lawrence's apartment, eager to meet Robby. The door opened and he looked at me surprised. "It's you. What's up?"

"Me and Robby are gonna hang out." He nodded and called for Robby.

Once Robby had left the building he waved at me, to which I waved back. "Ready to go?"