Chapter 9

"What about cowgirls?" Jessica asks picking up a hat and placing it on my head.

I laugh and put it back on the rack "it's not slutty enough, we need less items of clothing than that."

"She's right, we need to practically be naked." Vienna joins in, we all burst into laughter.

Jessica got here this morning and Vienna stayed the night, so we had two hours in my room where I told them everything that happened from the start, and not just Aaron start but 2 years ago with Carter. Jessica was confused at first and told me to come back and stay in accommodation again, I had to explain that if I did that Aaron would come get me and fly me back here every time.

Eventually she got the grasp of it all and said she'd come stay over the holidays and any time she has off. It made me feel like these two years won't be as bad with her coming every couple of months.

I was thinking about asking Aaron if she could attend the ball with me, but Vienna said it was a bad idea because if you are not with a man that night you are like prey to the vultures. She was right, Vienna and I had Cole and Aaron attending with us so we are under their protection which will be known as we walk through the door, Jessica would be left vulnerable.

I also learnt a lot about Vienna when we were all pouring our hearts out, she is 19 and is third in command. She says that if she wasn't a girl, she'd probably be head of the mafia as she is the brains of the missions and follows them through, but the Russo mafia is old school meaning women can't lead but stand alongside and assist. Sexist bastards.

But she doesn't mind, she says it makes her missions easier as everyone's out for the leader's head when it comes to a mafia, so it makes her missions easier, no one expects her to be the one who takes their life when she is in a room with them.

She says she has been friends with Aaron and Cole since they were kids, their fathers were all friends, Vienna's father was a solider in Aarons fathers army, one of the best he had. It was inevitable she was going to one day also be a part of Aarons. They all trained together in the early stages but as training got harder Aaron was separated from the rest. She says his training was gruesome and traumatising but doesn't go into too much detail.

I make a mental note to find out more later.

By the end of it we were all crying and decided we should go get iced coffee and find our trio outfit, and that's where we are now in a costume shop that Vienna said everyone gets the best outfits from. They both know what Aaron said to me so I told them we had to find the most revealing outfits in the shop.

"What about this?" Vienna smirks holding up the tiniest bit of fabric, I don't even know what it would cover. "Fancy being a little bunny tomorrow girls?" she winks.

"Playboy bunnies, I like it. Maybe we will find our Hugh Hefner in the club tomorrow night." Jessica replies.

I laugh at them both. Playboy bunnies hmm... sounds good to me. "V you grab the outfits, J you grab the ears and I'll grab the knee-high socks."

We all nod at each other and grab all the items. Once we've rounded everything up, we pay and leave the shop, I give Vienna the bags as Aaron and Cole wont question her walking in with new items apparently, she has a bad spending habit.

Vienna drove us here in her G-wagon, Aaron insisted that 'my' driver takes us. I didn't even know I had a driver, I had one back in London, but I didn't expect to have one here.

Instead, we ignored him and got in her car, he followed us and shouted at Vienna "If you kill my girl with your bad driving, I will cut you up into tiny pieces and feed you to coco."
She gasped "not my coco." sticking her middle finger out the window at him. Turns out coco is her Doberman who is only 10 months old and still in training.