Chapter 10

"Get in the car princess." I ask for the third time.

It completely slipped my mind to tell my driver to swap cars to go to the club tonight since the devil joined us from London, so now there's only four seats available and five people.

"No, I'm not sitting on your lap, I'd rather walk." Florence squeals. She is standing in front of me at the car door with her arms folded.

"Get on my lap princess or I'll pick you up and put you there myself, its your choice." Her face goes red as she scurries into the car and onto my lap.
I can feel the lack of clothes she is wearing against the thin material of my inmate outfit on my groin. Fuck I'm walking into this club hard.

Everyone else gets in the car, the devil Jessica sits in the middle while Cole sits next to her. Vienna sits in the front to flirt with my driver, he is in his late twenties, and she has a thing for older boys. Sometimes I forget she is nineteen.

Everyone talks the whole car ride; Vienna is asking my driver about restaurants and Cole is grilling Jessica about what she is wearing. I don't know what is going on there, but I'll make sure to find out later. It is just Florence who isn't speaking.

"Why did you wear that princess? are you trying to push my buttons or piss me off because its working." I whisper in her ear playing with a strand of her hair.
I place my other hand around her waist, all I can think about is fucking her in this position. Wow what it would be like for her to sit on me and take every inch.

She must understand what I was thinking by my hand tightening around her waist. Shaking her head, she laughs unamused. "It's my outfit dick, I'll wear it if I want."

She turns her head enough to be facing me, her is neck visible now so I move gently down and kiss the exposed area. "And you're mine so I guess I'll take it off if I want to."

She gasps wriggling out of my grip "I would rather choke to death than ever have sex with you Aaron Russo."

"Don't worry, I have something you can choke on, but you will not die while I am around." I laugh, she really fell right into that. But weirdly I liked the way my name rolled off her tongue.
I shouldn't even be thinking about that.

Before she could bite my head off Cole butts in "Come on A, we're here let's go."

I look around out the window and he's right we are right outside my club; I was so focused on Florence sitting on my lap I didn't realise we'd got there so quick.

I've had hundreds of girls sit on my lap and do more than just sit still, but Florence done more to me than any of them ever had.

The driver opens my side door and Florence jumps out. all she has on is a bodysuit that has a white fluffy ball on the back, bunny ears, black high knee socks and black heels.

Her hair falls in loose waves, she looks stunningly beautiful it makes me want to put her back in the car so no man can ever lay their eyes on her again. Her perfect little ass jiggles as she walks over to Vienna and the devil, she is trying to act sassy flicking her hair while looking back at me.

I get out the car shaking my head and laughing. Cole meets me at the side of the car, and we go to walk in. Vienna must've told the pair to allow us to walk in first as Florence and Jessica step to the side as we walk past.

I wink at Florence in return she gives me her middle finger. Feisty my little one, I like it on her she suits it.

We walk in, lights are flashing, and music is booming. Show girls are walking round dressed in underwear with fake blood on them holding big bottles of champaign and sparklers. My clubs are known for the best parties in New York, its where you want to be.