BEGGINING

It's only been three days after 1st years island exam was over. After taking a bath I changed to my new cloths and sat on the sofa to relax.

Kiyo:"...What should I do?"

We were still in this massive cruise ship, there are a lot of things i could do while i was here, i wonder what others are doing. I haven't spoken with Sudo, ike or yamauchi after the island exam...

Teleport

________

"Where are we?"

"I don't know I was at the restraunt with my friends a moment ago"

"Hey! What the hell is goin on?"

When I came back to my senses I saw a large group of people present at a big theater. I was sitting on a seat while all this commotion was going on. I looked over to my surrounding to understand the situation.

"What's goin on here?" I heard a familiar voice coming from my side, turning around; I confirmed it was Horikita Suzune

"No clue" I responded to her. Hearing my answer she turned to me

"Ayanokuji-kun..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you know anything about our current situation?"

"No I was seating on the sofa relaxing in my room, and know here I am"

"I see...useless"

Seriously

"Hirata-kun where are we?" an another familiar voice

"I don't know Karuwizawa-san...just a moment ago I was talking to Sudo and Ike. Right?"

I saw it was Karuwizawa and Hirata the voice belonged, there was also many other student of my class. I saw Sudo, Ike, Satamouro, Miyamoto, Shinohara, Satou, Sakura, Kushida. There was all of our classmate present. And then I realized that it wasn't just our classs alone, the whole school years including teachers where teleported to this unknown place. (Chairman Sakayanagi was not present).

"Sudo, Haruki is missing" said ike

"Were did he go, did he went to the bathroom or something"

(A/N: he is dead)

No I don't think this is a time to go to the bathroom.

"Horikita-san" it was hirata

"I am here as well"

"I see, guess our entire classmate is present then, except for Yamauchi"

"Suzune do you know anything about where we are know?"

"No, I don't Sudo-kun, also don't call me by name without my permission"

"ack.." hearing Horikita Sudo stiffened.

"Hehe.." Ike who saw this enteraction started laughing. But he immediately stoped laughing after seeing Sudo glaring at him.

"Ayanokouji-kun" Kushida called out me, I wasn't noticed by any of my classmate up till now. Hearing Kushida calling out me some of my classmate noticed my presence.

"Oh, Ayanokouji, sorry for not noticing you" said Hirata

"Its fine" I replied to him with a straight face. Just after I replied we heard a voice which can be heard by everyone present in the room.

"Greetings, my audience, I am the one who brought you all here to this place. All of you present here, I brought you all here to show you all something very interested to which I am sure nobody present here will be disappointed in learning" it said.

"Whe-" just after that voice Ishizaki from class 1-c shouted in the hole with but was stopped by their leader, Ryuen kakeru.

"You said, Intresting. What are you exactly talking about?" Ryuen asked to the voice

"You will be shown many videos"

"Video?"

"Yes, you will be shown many video of this school, from different perspective of students; you will be also able to hear their thoughts while you watch this video"

"Thoughts, Kuku. That will be really interesting" said with a huge smirk on his face

"But isn't it invading others privacy without their permission" raised another voice it was Ichinose Honami, Leader of class 1-B,

"Honami-chan is right, we shouldn't meddle in other people privacy" Amikura Mako a classmate of Ichinose Honami supported her.

"What they said is right and al-" it was kanzaki who was interjected by the voice

"Your claims are all correct, but this won't be stopped as you desire" the voice paused then continued "Also the video I am going to show you guy are of the future" he finished

Just after he finished, students started to murmur with their friends

"...He said Future. Right?" Horikita said

"Indeed" Future...huh

"Future...?" Shiranami Chihiro repeated the words she heard

Ryuen: kuku, now I am even more interested

___

Sakayanagi: The future. Now this is really intresting.

Hashimoto: Is he some kind of God. Princess what do you think about this.

Sakayanagi: Fufu, I still can't believe what's happening here but if he can show us the future, then he might be a God, What do you think Masumi?

Masumi: I don't know but... I am interested to see the future

Sakayanagi: ara, I didn't thought you were the type of girl who was interested into things like learning the future, how cute.

Masumi: TSK...I am(Your annoying)

____

"Now... let me introduce myself, you can call me Kazuya, I am GOD, now you all will be seeing your future in front of our eyes through one of your friends perspective. Without further ado let's begin!"