Interlude

Kazuya:" Now we are having a break, all the individuals are allowed to move freely. The classes are allotted separate rooms for private discussion."

So he said…

Haruka:" Now its interrogation time"

Our group decided to spend the next break together but it seems plans have changed after all those videos he played.

Shinohare: "Get your legs moving we don’t have much time waste."

Sudo: "Man, I really do feel sorry for you but after seeing that videos I think you deserve to be here"

Karwizawa: "Ugh…"

Matsushita: "First Karuwizawa-san and now Ichinose-san. Nobody including me would expect that from you."

Well it not my fault they fell in love with me.

Kiyo: "It not my fault they fell for me to begin with"

After uttering those words I had to face the intense glare of my classmates which was directed to me. It wasn’t just the girls but also the boys

While some of their eyes were filled with jealousy, others seem to be annoyed with me. There were also them who didn’t understand my presence and confused.

Kushida: (This is great, all the students have a slightly negative opinion of him now…but still, there are lots of question I have since the videos are showing randomly.)

Kushida: (My past won’t be reviled since all the videos are from future so unless I didn’t do anything stupid in the future I’ll be safe. But he did show Ayanakouji’s one past video) 

While the students were fed up with Ayanakouji, Kushida was preparing for the next video, mentally.

Horikita: "I really don’t get you, Ayanakouji-kun"

Just after the whole class D entered there designated room for discussion Horikita, Class D leader said out those words.

 Horikita didn’t looked back on Ayanakouji and continued her words

Horikita: "You say you always want stay away from trouble but you always get yourselves involved in trouble."

Sudo: "He doesn’t like trouble?"

Horikita:" I really don’t know how to answer Sudo-kun… but you saw it. In all the videos that we were shown Ayanokouji was always involved in something, weather it was helping his friend group, his relationship with Karuwizawa or helping Ichinose."

Nobody replied to her and let her continue what she was saying-

Horikita: "well, I can understand why he became friends with Hasabe-san and his other friends since he always wanted to have friends and wasn’t able to"

Kiyo:"Hey-"

I was about to respond but was held back by Sudo. My classmates also didn’t seem to care as they didn’t wanted me to interrupt their leader.

Horikita:" But what about his relationship with Karuwizawa, Why? A person who dislikes trouble would have a secret relationship with her"

Karuiwazawa: "Hey Horikita-san! Are you implying that I am a troublemaker in our class?"

Karuwizawa became furious by Horikita’s comment. Horikita who heard this didn’t flinch and replied without any hint of discomfort in her usual way.

Horikita: "No, What I meant is, Ayanakouji-kun who have no friends, a person with no influence in our class, with zero social skills manages to get to know Karuiwizawa-san who is polar opposite to his personality and have a great deal of influence in our class. It maybe that the both share some same hobbies and got closer to know each other but I don’t think that is the case after the previous videos that we’ve seen."