Mii-chan's love life.

The light from the screen slowly faded.

Akito: "Kiyotaka, you always get involved with all the girls in our school..."

Akito said, with an unusual displeased tone. Haruka also jumped into the conversation, backing Akito's statement.

Haruka: "Yeah, first Ichinose-san then Karuwizawa-san and now a cute Kohai. You have to stick to one girl or else you'll definitely get stabbed one day."

Ehem...Aren't you forgetting about yourself

Kiyo: "Yeah, but you are also include-"

Haruka: "NO! It's Ichinose-san, Karuwizawa-san and that Kohai. There is no other girl, Right Airi?"

Sakura: "Eh, Ahem. There isn't any other girl, Right!"

Before I could finish my sentence she cried out and quickly brought Airi into the conversation to back her up. Though it seemed like she was forcing herself accept it.

Yukimura: "...I don't think you are lying...but we can't allow her to hurt you if you don't you don't have anything to do with her, so ask for help when you need us, Kiyotaka."

Akito: "what he said."

Sakura: "R-right!"

Haruka: "Ofcource"

My friends who I barley know intend to help me when If I were to be in any trouble. Honestly for some reason there words made me really happy.

But Keise also choose his words carefully when he spoke. If I did something wrong then they won't be helping me. I wonder whether the other Ayanakouji members catch this.

Kesie: (we are friends, but I can't allow myself to fully trust someone who I barely know...)

*VIDEO STARTED*
*AYANAKOUJI'S POV*

THAT THURSDAY, I spied Ichinose while heading back to the dorms.

Kiyo :( This couldn't have started any better)

Ichinose: "spying me...?"

Onedera: "Spying?"

Sakayanagi: "I don't think it is unusual for someone to spy on someone, the school structure is what makes students to go that far"

She was usually surrounded by a gaggle of students, both guys and girls, but she seemed to be alone right now, which was rare. For some reason, I didn't sense her usual bubbliness from her either.

Karuwizawa: "So you are not only gloomy but also stalker, huh."

Kiyo: "you were also stalking Haruka earlier in a video."

I replied back. Karuwizawa looked conflicted and feed up with this when I pointed it out. she narrowed her eyes in irritation before letting out a sigh

Karuwizawa: "...these videos are a mess"

Kiyo: "I agree"

We both went through the most trouble because of these video's that we've been shown.

I wondered if she was alone because she was keeping her distance from her friends right now, rather than by mere coincidence.

The news of Ichinose keeping her distance from other caught the attention of the students

Chihiro: "keeping her distance from us?"

She was currently the person with the most concentrated attention focused on them in our school, regardless of grade level, and anyone she carelessly got involved with might take collateral damage themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd made the decision to stay away from her friends as a result.