Hasabe Haruka (SS)- vol.7

*Haruka Hasebe*

Haruka:"..Oh no.≡(▔﹏▔)≡"

The next person we will be watching in Haruka Hasabe's point of view, she is in class D and according to Ike and the others she has the largest breast in our class...

Not that I care about it.......

*Feeling a little conflicted*

Akito:"Hmm...now I will be able to know what you really think about me,*smirk*."

Haruka:" You should be ashamed of yourself for wanting to know what other girls think Miyachi (╬▔皿▔)".

Miyachi? if I remember correctly then his name is Miyaki Akito.

They were talking loudly all the classes were able to hear there conversation, from there conversation it seem both of them are close.

Horikita: "Hasebe-san..."

Kiyo: "Are you close to her".( Why did I even ask)

The answer was obvious

Horikita: "No, I am not. But this videos might help us to know more about our classmates and other class students...which may be useful for us in the future."

Kiyo: "You are right."

Maybe watching all this video made her realize that knowing about your classmates is also something important for achieving victory.

After school, the temperature gradually decreased. The Ayanokouji group gathered as usual at the entrance of Keyaki shopping center.

Kushida: "Ayanakouji group?"

Kazuya: "Oh I forgot to tell, in the future Hasabe, Miyaki, Yukimura, Ayanakouji and Sakura from class 1D will be close friend, there groups name is named after Ayanakouji."

Miyaki, Hasabe Yukimura and Sakura were all confused, I was also the same in that. And what's with that name of the group, Ayanaokouji group?

Yukimura:" I am also there?"

Kazuya: "Yes, your group was formed in order to help Miyaki and Hasebe in there studies before the finals of your second semester. Ayanakouji was order by Horikita to assist you in helping them in studies, and when the group was going to officially form Sakura also joined. and that's how the Ayanakouji grouped was form."

Kazuya explained, I was curious to know more on how Sakura joined in our group...No, why was the group was named after me. I was more curious about knowing that right now.

Miyaki and Hasebe both turned to Yukimura

Miyaki:"...Thank you Yukimura for helping is with our studies..."

Hasebe:".Hm? Ah yeah...Thank you Yukimura."

Yukimura:"..Yeah, it's fine." (I helped them?)

The both thanked Yukimura for helping them, Hasebe was pretty awkward while thanking Yukimura. Yukimura was also the same though.

Akito: "but it's feels weird...we haven't spoken much but in the future we are goin to be close, I can understand both of yours confusion."

Miyake seemed to sense their awkwardness  and decide to talk.