Nanase Tsubasa's Soliloquy

Kiyo:"..."

Karuwizawa:"..."

How did things turned out like this

after the discussion that took place earlier, all my classmates together decided to change there seats with others as a change of pace.

I wasn't really expecting to be sitting with some unknown classmate after how horikita put me at the center of everything, but...

Karuwizawa:"...Gezz, why do I have to seat next to you!"

my new seatmate, Karuwizawa Kei looked discontented as she said out those words

Kiyo: "didn't your parents never taught you not to be a rude to other people"

As I replied she slightly huffed her lips and regained her usual aura as she looked at me with her usual haughty attitude and replied

Karuwizawa:" Look, I'll give this straight to you. I hate gloomy kids like you. With that said after whatever that shown to us in the last videos, I am pretty much annoyed and disappointed in myself. I mean what did my future self see in you to fall for you."

Yeah, I get what you mean

Kiyo: "Look, I never said I like you. you are the one who fall in love with me not me so please don't take your anger out on me for you stupidity."

Karuwizawa: "Huh! you-"

Karuwizawa seemed irritated with my comment as she began to blast of her irritations on me. to be honest I didn't mind to be an outlet where she could wend her frustration but I also didn't want to help someone unnecessarily especially when they are being rude to me

I don't want for her to think I am that easy.

Kiyo: "Stop this. if you have complaints go wend them on your boyfriend, I mean he is the one who suggested to change are seats."

In a way it was a good idea, but it was affecting his girlfriend negatively.

Karuwizawa:"...he has his own problem to attendee, I am not that selfish to restrain him for my need."

karuwizawa said dejectedly .she didn't wanted Hirata to scarifies his own life for always protecting her. so she let Hirata have his private time so he could also enjoy his time with his other friends and classmate.

Kiyotaka noticed this change in her but didn't bothered to go deeper into it at the moment. he was already troubled with the uncertain future he had to face.

kiyo:(well I guess that can be true but I don't think Hirata have any plans he had at least at this situation where the whole school is kidnaped)

I turned to look around my classmates and found Hirata sitting with a bunch of other girls of the class including Horikita.

...well this is surprising. I was honestly expecting to be seated with Horikita, as we were the our class well known loners...

it's probably Hirata who invited her...good for her, it was important for her to have a good understanding of her classmates if she was aiming for class A.

while inspecting there group I could also see Sudo and Ike near Hirata and the others. but something bothered me...

Sudo was trying to have a conversation with Horikita whenever he gets a chance. but as for Ike...

he seem to be a bothered by something

Kiyo:( I thought Ike liked women...did something happened?)

as for Ayanakouji group...

Kiyo:"Hmm?"

as I looked right behind my back I saw 4 pairs of eyes staring at me for quite some time it seems