spring break- farewell Y1V11.5

Hiyori: "hehe, I have a book buddy, hehe."

After knowing that she made a new friend in the future, Hiyori shinna is happily dwelling over this fact non-stop.

Nishinoya:( she is really in good mood, well, I guess good for her)

Nishinoya wasn't particularly friends with Hiyori, she was a solitary girl and rarely talked to someone. Seeing she was happy for getting a single friend made her perspective of Hiyori change.

Ryuen: (Hiyori Shinna, she will become friends with that Ayankouji in future. If we can make it as an excuse, we can get Hiyori to get in contact with Class D...but I'm not sure about it though)

Ryuen was thinking about how to use Hiyori's connection with Ayanakouji to his advantage. But after all these videos he watched, he realized that his view of Ayanakouji is very different, from what it is in real. Which made him hesitant to make a decision?

*Kiyo's POV*

I am not really the type to eat while I was in a movie theater. Theater was a place to watch movies, and when I am there watching movie is all I did.

Kei: "Hmm, these popcorns are really good!"

Munching down the food that we were provided, my neighbor Karuwizawa Kei spoke with pleasure.

Kiyo:"Right, I like it too."

I saw Haruka and others eating it while watching so I thought I'd give it a try myself. I had to say popcorns taste really good...maybe it's because the stress I went through these past hours, the food tastes a bit too tasty...

Karuwizawa: "This popcorn is the only thing that is making me happy, other than that everything I went through is mental torture." 〒▽〒

She said, while trying her best to fight back her tears.

Kiyo: "..."

Well, what she said is true. And who knows, the way things are going I don't think it is over for her. Well that same goes for me too...

Kiyo:"Let's just hope that everything will go well for both of us *munch*"

Karuwizawa: (┬┬﹏┬┬)*nods*

Haruka: "Miyachhi! Give me your popcorns"

Akito:"No! Eat yours!"

*Video starts*

NOT LONG AFTER pouring out her emotions, Horikita had stopped crying. But her will power must have not yet returned to her, because she was still sitting down.

Sudo: "-EH!"

Horikita:!!!

The video just began to roll and what was shown to us was a Horikita. Her eyes appeared to be red and she was collapsed on the ground. The state at which she was sitting in the ground was strange, but more importantly-

Ike: "Is that Horikita? She cut her hair!"

The fact that she cut her hair was way more shocking to see.

Manabu: (she cut her hair...?)

I looked towards Horikita's brother to see his reaction. His eyes were narrowed and seemed to be in thoughts. His expression was usual but there was a slight sign of relief that I sensed from him.

Matsushita: "Horikita-San, that's you right. With short hair."

Horikita: "Ah-yes..."

Horikita stiffly replied to Mutsishita