Ichinose Honami-Vol.8 (ss)

"I'm exhausted."

the screen in front of us started to play. the owner of the voice was-

Amikura: Look its Honami-chan

Ichinose: Ehh?

Shiranami: it really is Honami-chan.

Aftersplitting up with Asako-chan and the others, I leaned on the wide table in thecafeteria with my upper body. It felt like all the fatigue I had accumulated during the day just faded away. It'd be great if I fell asleep just like this.

 It'd be great if I fell asleep just like this

Shibata: you look super tired ichinose.

Amikura: yeah, Shibata-kun you shouldn't create more trouble to the class, you will be burdening Honami-chan.

Shibata: Ehh..n-no, I am sorry Ichinose

Ichinose: N-no, its ok shibata-kun...

she shuttered slightly while responding to Shibata. was it because of the shock after realizing that her thoughts were visible to all of them ? Kazuya said we will be seeing the future...so from which time this video belonged. I wanted to ask but I didn't want to gather any attention.

for the time being , I planned to keep my mouth shut. some one will definitely rise this question, also there was something disturbing in this video for me.

I was present in the background of the video, I guess no one has not noticed me-

Horikita:"Ayanokouji-kun, if I am not mistaken, its you who is sighting right beside her"

...yet

Ayanokouji:"it is really me" i replied confirming.

Horikita:"hmm... this might not be an interesting video if it included you then, what a waste of time"

Cant she keep herself from offending me

I closed my eyes and thought so. No, no. If I fall asleep in a place like this, I'd be inconveniencing the others. But my eyelids are already so heavy. 

class B students were really worried after hearing this statement

Kanzaki: "Kazuya"

Kazuya:" yes?"

Kanzaki: "this video is from the future, where are we in this video. its clearly not the school, and when did the event happend?"

My be patient strategy worked

Kazuya: this is a special exam that happened after the second semester of first year

second semester...huh, I Wonder how many students was expelled from our class....

Ryuen: (Kuku, this is more interesting that I thought it would be)

Horikita: I wonder, did our class standing changed at that time?