My Freedom

kazuya: Ok the next video wont be from the future but from the past.

Video starts

"So, they don't place restrictions on electricity or gas usage?" 

When the video started to play in the screen it was me who was shown.

Ayanokouji:(...Why does it have to be...)

Random 3rd year student: Eh... who is that??

Random 2nd year student:... are you an idiot, he is the same person who was shown in the last vidoe.

3rd year student: ...ah right...he looks so plain, but what was his name again?

Chihiro:.. that's Ayanokouji-kun right

Kanzaki: Ichinose, in the previous Video you said he saw your points. right?

Ichinose: Yeah, it was before are island exam.

Kanzaki, after hearing slightly looked at ayanakouji. →_→

Kanzaki:...We should probably keep our eyes on him, since it might have been him who exposed are secret in the future, and if it is him, we have to be wary of him as an enemy.

Class b agreed to kanzki, most of the looked at the figure of Ayanokouji but was intantly withdraw.

___

Ryuen: Suzune's orbitor.( I might get some information regarding the previous video)

Manabu:( Intresting)

___

Horikita: its look like you are the next victim

Ayanokouji: It sure does( NO PLZZZ, I BEG YOU KAZUYA, LEAVE ME)

Horikita slightly looked at me and then showed an annoying face.┗( T﹏T )┛

Ayanokouji:What?

Horikita: Can't you change your expression a little bit. aren't you disturbed by the fact that you are going to get exposed?

Ayanokouji: Its not like I  can stop what's happening((┬┬﹏┬┬))

Karuwizawa:..its the gloomy guy

Hirata: Karuwizawa-san , you shouldn't openly say that aloud

Karuwizawa: If Hirata say that, then I guess I should. But i'd rather be interested in seeing Hirata-kun.

Mi-chan: Y-yeah..

Satou: Me two. Hirata's point of you might have been lot interesting. Right ?

Most of the girl who heard nodded there Heads in agreement while...

Ike:( die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die)

Sudo: Kanji are you alight.

___ 

Video continues

I'd assumed that the school would deduct the cost from our points. This school really went to great lengths to have a perfect system for its students. However, I was a little surprised that they'd implemented co-ed dormitories.

Katsuragi: It really isn't normal for giving a bunch of high schoolers to give this much privilege 

After all, this was a high school, so the rules stated that unsuitable romantic relationships were frowned upon. In short, sex was strictly forbidden...obviously.