New Day, New Issues...

Next morning since the fateful day of meeting with the Techpriest, everyone have yet to wake up in their homes and begin doing their usual daily shenanigans, that is until everyone received messages to their neural implants...

7:30 - Advent: If you are interested in the fate of this world, and wish to gather more knowledge of the future, I welcome you to the second meeting on Adeptus Mechanicus. The topic of the lesson today shall be the "Titan Legions" and "Enemies of Man". The lesson will begin at 10:00 local time.

Never before Maine's entire crew scrambled out of their beds this fast- the TITANS tend to have this effect on people...

David has been slapped in the face, as he has - accidentally - kissed his mother the way no son ever should.

Gloria was woken up with notification, and sudden, unwelcome, french kiss from her own son.

Advent of course saw, and heard the argument following this event and was chuckling mirthfully, he has also installed tracers to follow others, and taken over cams and other ways of spying on their homes - as security measure of course...

Both Rebecca and Pilar almost literally jumped out of their beds, and rushed to the bathroom in efforts of being first and ended crashing into each other...

Dorio and Maine woke far more calmly, with Maine twitching a bit - something the EnginSeer should take a look into...

Lucy fell off her balcony and onto the floor after falling asleep there...

Kiwi woke up from her bed, with her jaw off, something which somewhat confused the Techpriest if he were to be honest...

As Avent deactivated the feed, he has also heard a bit of commotion on the outside of the house, and from the looks of it, so did David and Gloria...

Outside we see an Assault Squad of the Maelstorm Gang, who has managed to track David by getting a small bug into his systems, but in truth, it was all in line with the Techpriest's plan...

(Maelstorm has over 20 gangsters here, I WILL NOT write dialogue for each of them)

Maelstorm Squad Leader: /Hyped up/ Alright guys! The fucktards, who had the balls to flatline the Doc and kill several of our boys are holed up in there, what's gonna happen next, is that we go in there, and smear their guts all over the walls!

The rest of the Gang cheer and raise their weapons for the oncoming slaughter.

The fleshy Martinez family members are understandly terrified, and are thinking how to get out of this situation, while Advent does not even blink an eye... or at least if he still could...

Advent: /Acting Oblivious/ Why are you afraid?

Gloria and David look at Advent as if he has lost his mind, but then they remember the last evening, and David remembers the slaughter at the clinic.

Gloria: Advent while I know your people are powerful, there are far too many of them!

Advent only takes a look at David and decides to act on the boy's pride...

Advent: David, did you not wish to become a legent in this city?

David: /Frantic/ I still do! But there is an entire kill-squad outside!

Advent: And you will let them stop you? With this attitute there is little you will change, no mater the amount of TIME...

David: /Offended/ Listen... here... wait time?

Advent: Something that you should have in a large supply considering your new cybernetic addition...

David's eyes begin to shine with the memory of new implant...