Daily Proceedings and Dark Machinations...

It was the middle of the day, that the remaining members of the Martinez household have begun to slowly wake, yet it was a process that was both slow and arduous...

Gloria: /Sleepy and Stretching/ ...*YAWN*.../Mumble/ What a crazy dream...

This seemed to be her first assumption in regards to all of the insane happenings as of late - the extradimensional-mechanical priest with giant axe, galaxy spanning empire, her son and her joining Maine's crew AND Sasha being alive!

But it had to be just another dream in the City of Dreams...

With annoyed groan Gloria decided to get off her spot on the sofa and go wake David up to school...

Gloria: /Sleepy and confused/ Speaking of, what's the time?

13:11

Gloria is hit with this little revelation a bit harshly, considering that not only she is late to work, but also that David is VERY late to the academy, which may be a disasterous considering his low discipline rating, which leads to her charging the doors to her son's room, and bashing right trough them with frenzied worry, only to take a look at her son's back and notice that something was off...

VERY OFF...

On the back of her baby there was a mechanical contraption running down the lenght of his entire back with several lights glowing dimly in the dark room...

Sandevistan...

Gloria's *POV*: This wasn't a dream...

Only for it to truly hit her only a second later.

Gloria's *POV*: THIS WASN'T A DREAM!!!

Next thing we know is that David is woken by his mother's shrill scream and seeing her faint straight to the ground.

David: /Spooked and Worried/ MOM!

*TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES*

We are brought back into the Martinez family apartment's main room, where David has placed Gloria, after checking on her fainted form...

David's *POV*: /Worried and walking back and forth/ What the hell happened? Why did mom freak out like that?

Then he thinks of someone who might be of help, only to find the apartment empty...

David's *POV*: /Still worried about Gloria, while curious about Advent's whereabouts/ Where did Advent go? I could use his help in caring for mom... Lemme see if he'll pick up...

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

Suddenly the digital screen usually reserved to see user's face during the call was obscured via Mechanicus Logo.