"At Lizzie's"

If you were to ask Advent what he though of Night City, in his humble opinion, it would be a mini Hive City. Mini in a way, that it possessed all the necessary components to compare - rich upper classes, poor - everyone else, prostitution, bums and high crime rate. On the other hand, everything was just so... miniscule in comparison. The population density was pathetic, there were no Servitors shambling across the streets, nor Techpriests, no religious preachers shouting the Imperial Truth across the street, and he also could see the skies instead of usual smog from his "Tour of Studying" on the planet of Eustis Majorus in Scarus sector

After exiting the tram with David, the duo went on their way to the "Lizzie's Bar" - the location was supposedly occupied by the familiar crew, at least to their knowledge (Advent knew they are yet to arrive, as it's only 9 AM in the morning, and he still has access to the cameras in the crew's homes). As they arrived to the club, they were approached by a female bouncer guarding the entrance to the club. She was sporting purple - double bun style hair, with the rest freely hanging loosely. She was waring torn-up t-shirt, black pants with pink lower part, which mixed well with her pink high heels. She was also wearing some sort of suspenders, which held her firearms. In her spiked cyber-hands, she held, metal studded, baseball bat.

 In her spiked cyber-hands, she held, metal studded, baseball bat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The bouncer: /Seemingly carefree/Hey there boyo, and... /Weirded out/what the hell are YOU?

David: /Confident/ Hey there! We are here to meet up with Maine and his crew, he told us they'd be here... /Annoyed/ and if you could, could you lay it off from my choom? He's got pretty preem chrome.

The bouncer: /Curious/ Preem chrome? For what? Duking it out with MaxTac?

David: /Somewhat sheepish after seeing Advent in action/ Try Maelstorm.

The bouncer: /Impressed?/ Shit... Maelstorm? /Looks at Advent/ Damn, Maine got himself pretty heavy hitter here, and that is with him already on a crew. /Points at the power axe/ Do you actually use this thing?

While David wanted to respond for the Techpriest, Advent gently held up his hand and presented the bouncer with his weapon. When she grabbed the blessed gear, she could feel the power coursing within the weapon. That is until the holy blade was taken from her arms.

Advent: /Sagely/ As you could feel, the weapon is operational.

The bouncer: /Shocked/ Operational? Try fucking magical... /Business like/ Either way you gents interested in some preem BD's?

David: /Eager/ Sure- *Thump*

David held his hurting head after the EnginSeer has hit him witht he flat part of his weapon.

Advent: /Serious while looking at David/ His addiction aside, we are here to meet up with the crew belonging to Maine.

Bouncer: /Serious/ Then you will have to wait a bit, you sure that you will not want anything?